Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

"I still can't believe we got the job." Eveleen laughed as the girls walked down the street to where the club was.

"What is it that we will be doing though?" Aylin asked.

"I would never manage to become a stripper so I hope we get to be waitresses." Selene sighed.

"What about you India?" Eveleen asked.

"Don't even talk to me!" India was still worried sick and did not like that they got the job.

"India, we will not be doing this for years. It's only until we get some money to go by. You can look for jobs during the day time, if you find a good one then you can leave the job here."

"I'll try my best girls... I'm sorry it's just..." India sighed, "This is way out of my comfort zone. I'm sorry if I'm very mean right now."

"Don't be. We understand." Aylin put her arm around India's shoulders.

"Yes, besides as Eveleen said, we won't be doing this for long." Selene nodded.

The girls walked up to the club and got inside.

"Ah, you're just in time." Namjoon smirked.

He was leaning against the reception desk, talking to the receptionist girl.

"Uh... what will we be doing?" Aylin was the first one to ask as they walked up to him.

"Follow me to my office, I'll explain what you will have to do."

They all entered his office and he sat down by his desk.

He grabbed the phone that was on the table and dialed someone.

"Jennie, bring in the girls." He said and hung up.

It did not take long until heels were heard outside of the door.

The door opened to reveal three beautiful girls.

One was blonde and wearing a blue one piece bodycon dress paired with black heels.

The other one was brunette and wearing jean shorts with a tank top and sneakers.

The last one was dark haired, even darker than the brunette and had bangs. She was wearing jean shorts and a tank top but paired with heels.

"Hello, my name is Jisoo." The brunette said with a smile.

"My name is Rosé." The blonde one waved with a smile.

"I'm Lisa." The last one smile happily.

"Girls, these will be your new co-workers. Treat them well and prepare them for tonight." Namjoon said to the girls.

"We'll do our best, boss." Rosé said with a smile and gestured for the girls to follow them.

"Eveleen, you stay." Namjoon's voice echoed inside the room, making Eveleen stop dead in her tracks.

"Uhm... is... there a problem?" Eveleen asked, quite unsure.

She just hoped she wasn't fired without even starting first.

"No," Namjoon shook his head leaning back on his chair, "I was about to go through what your job will actually be."

"Am I not working with the girls?" Eveleen asked, furrowing her brows.

"No, your job will actually be different." He looked at her up and down before getting up from his chair.

"You will be my entertainer." He said making her heart drop.

Oh boy... just what did the get themselves into?

(End of chapter 4.)