Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

Jungkook entered the club, joined by his friends Yugyeom, Bambam and Jaehyun.

He scanned the room, his eyes widening.

"Selene?"

As if she heard his voice, she turned around, her eyes widening as well.

'Oh no... trouble, trouble, trouble.'

She muttured under her breath and quickly vanished into the crowd of people.

"Come on man, why are you standing there?" Jaehyun called over to him.

"Coming!" He yelled back to his friends but walked over to where he saw Selene go.

He was sure it was Selene.

But what was that goody two shoes doing here at a place like this, dressed like that?

Jungkook spotted her by the bar and quickly approached her from behind.

"Selene?" He said after he leaned next to her ear.

She jumped in surprise and turned around.

His eyes immediately fell down to her cleavage and he cleared his throat before turning to her with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" Selene found herself asking.

"The question should be, what are YOU doing here?" He asked making her look down at her hands.

"Working, as you can see." She rolled her eyes.

Stop.

"Why did you come?" She asked looking up at him.

"I need you to come and take my orders." He smirked.

"Where?" She looked past him to see where he and his friends were sitting.

"On my bed." He smirked and she sighed.

'try not to laugh Selene.'

She turned to him with a glare and  he pointed behind him, "Over there."

He laughed as she walked past him, her face blushing a little.

'Why is it so hot here?'

She asked herself as she walked infront of Jungkook.

Bad idea.

He could feel her eyes on her back the whole time, scanning her up and down.

"Hey boys, what can I get you to drink?" Selene asked as she reached the table.

Bambam was so ready to flirt but immediately stopped himself when he realized who it was.

"Selene?!" His eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" Yugyeom asked, just as confused.

"Working guys, now please can I get your orders?" Selene sighed.

"Okay guys, don't bother her." Jaehyun cut in before they could say anything, "I would like an Old Fashioned."

"Uh, get me the Negroni." Bambam nodded.

"Margarita." Jungkook said with a smirk.

"I want the Moscow Mule." Yugyeom said and she forced a smile before turning around and walking to the bar to place their orders.

"What is going on?" Bambam laughed turning to Jungkook.

"She's working here I guess." He shrugged.

"So that means you will be coming here often now, will you?" Yugyeom raised his brow.

Jungkook just turned to the bar where Selene was, with a smirk on his face.

"Oh boy." Jaehyun shook his head.

This was not going to end well.

--

There was apparently someone who had ordered drinks at the V.I.P room and since India lost track of Rosé, she had to take the drinks there.

Anxiously, she grabbed the tray of drinks and walked over to the V.I.P room.

She walked inside and almost dropped the tray as she saw the person inside the room.

"India?" Jimin looked up from his phone, shocked.

"I... uh got your drink."

India placed his drink down and turned around to leave but Jimin got to her in time before she could go out.

Just as she opened the door, he slammed it shut with his hand, trapping her between him and the door.

She gulped and tried her best to stay calm.

"Why are you running away from me India?" He asked softly, oh so soft.

"I-I'm not running away." She shook her head, still not turning around.

"You have been avoiding me." He said slowly turning her around so that he is facing her.

"Is it because of the kiss?" He smirked, slowly leaning down.

"Jimin!" India placed her hands on Jimin's chest keeping him from coming closer.

So cute.

She is so cute.

Jimin looked down at her small hands and a smile formed on his face.

He noticed she was uncomfortable and decided to back away.

Even if it's going to take time.

Slow steps.

She will be his...

He has decided it.

This innocent girl infront of him.

Won't be so innocent anymore.

(End of chapter 12.)