Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

Music was blasting as Namjoon and Eveleen got nearer the mansion.

A lot of cars were parked outside meaning that so many people were going to be here.

"Namjoon... I don't think I can do this." Eveleen suddenly panicked.

Namjoon's eyes widened as she fought to catch her breath.

"Okay, look calm down. We can just go in, show ourselves and then go back out." He explained.

She looked at the mansion, and then back at Namjoon.

Back and forth.

"Besides, we had a deal." Namjoon added.

He was right.

They had a deal.

She helps him break off his engagement and he will help her find her mother.

"Okay!" She nodded.

Took one last deep breath and exited the car.

"My lady." Namjoon reached for her hand and she gladly took his hand.

"It's show time." Eveleen smirked.

She got a lot of confidence now that she was holding Namjoon's hand.

She looked down at their intertwined fingers.

His hand was so huge compared to her little one.

But, somehow everything seemed perfect.

She looked up, trying to hide her smile but Namjoon saw it.

He smiled to himself.

Walking to the front door that now was open, the two walked inside.

"Ayooo Namjoonie." A guy approached Namjoon.

He was about the same height, a wine glass on his hand.

He was laughing at something his friend had said and his laughter sounded like a windshield wiper.

Eveleen tried to hold herself back from bursting to laughter along with him.

"Eveleen, this is my dork older brother, Kim Seokjin." Namjoon introduced in the midst of all the chaos and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Eveleen." She waved.

"Eveleen... Oh... you're THE Eveleen." He smiled.

'He probably knows about the deal.'

Eveleen thought.

"My brother knows about us." Namjoon whispered to her ear and she confirmed it.

Eveleen noticed that so many people were turning around to stare at Namjoon and Eveleen, and staring at their hands.

"Namjoon!" Suddenly a voice made everyone stop laughing and turn to the voice.

A model like woman was walking down to where Namjoon, Seokjin and Eveleen were.

She must be Chelsea.

"Chelsea!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Before she could hug Namjoon, she stopped and stared at their intertwined fingers.

"Namjoon?" She looked up at him, the throwing a glare towards Eveleen.

"Who is this?" She asked in a disgusted face, pointing at Eveleen.

"My girlfriend." Namjoon answered with a smirk, placing a kiss on Eveleen's hand that he was holding.

"What the hell are you talking about Namjoon? We are engaged!" Chelsea stomped her foot on the ground.

"I broke off that engagement long ago but seems like you and my family don't seem to realize that." Namjoon sighed.

"I did realize it." Seokjin put his hands up in defense, staring at his little brother.

"What is going on here?" A lady came over yelling.

"Your son over here," Chelsea turned to the lady, "Who is my fiancée, came here with someone who he says is his girlfriend." She turned back and glared at Eveleen.

The lady's eyes widened and she turned to Namjoon and Eveleen, seeing their intertwined hands.

"Namjoon. Care to explain this?"

"Not here, mom." Namjoon shook his head.

Everybody was listening to them by now.

"No! No! No! You're going to talk here, because everyone deserves to know what the fuck is going on!" Chelsea crossed her arms over her chest.

"Mom!" Namjoon turned to his mother who nodded.

Agreeing with Chelsea.

"Why is this bitch here, Namjoon?"

Chelsea yelled.

'Bitch?

Oh, I'll show you one.'

Eveleen thought to herself.

Before she could process the words that left her mouth, she already said it.

"Bitch?" Eveleen scoffed, "Oh I'd show you one... but you're lucky I'm a pregnant lady now."

(End of chapter 25.)