Chapter 8

Third Person's POV

Unfortunately monday rolled around.

The girls were super tired and just wanted to sleep but, it's time for classes.

"Why do we even have to go to school now?" Eveleen asked in anger.

"Honey, you can quit anytime, you started working as a stripper anyways." Aylin joked around.

Eveleen took a deep breath as she put on her t-shirt and turned to her, "First of all, I'm not a stripper, I'm an entertainer."

"And second of all, that's basically same thing." Selene laughed.

"I'm just happy to get some money. You know my day time job is not giving me anything." She sighed.

The girls nodded in sadness.

All the girls had day time jobs that they would work after school.

It's definitely hard to make it on time with work and studying but the girls manage to do it.

"Yeah... life without money is hard." Selene nodded in sadness.

"Are you girls ready?" Eveleen asked and the girls nodded.

Together, they grabbed their bags and books and started walking to college.

(The girls' ouftits)

India's Ouftit;

Selene's Ouftit

Selene's Ouftit

Aylin's Ouftit;

Aylin's Ouftit;

Eveleen's Outfit;

Eveleen's Outfit;

---

"Eveleen, you're late." The teacher said as Eveleen entered the classroom.

"Well, good things take time."

"Always another excuse." He laughed making Eveleen shrug.

Eveleen was the type of girl who was friendly with everyone, but never really close with anyone other than her three roommates.

Selene, Aylin and India were her ride or dies.

India was the quiet, smart and rich girl. She came off from a rich family but she was never stuck up or never even wanted to do anything with her parents' money.

Aylin, has a resting bitch face and doesn't really get close to people.

Selene, is very nice and shy.

All the girls have different personalities and if seen in different situations, you would never think they are best friends.

In a way, the four of them complete each other.

Aylin and Eveleen bonded with each other since the first day they met. They found out that both of them are crazy for justice and would not hesitate to punch a bitch if they had to.

Selene and India were both nerds when it came to school, together, they found their bond for wanting to learn new things and be nice to people around them.

The four of them met after Aylin and Eveleen had gotten into a fight.

(FLASHBACK)

Aylin was talking with a girl who apparently had problems when the girl started throwing punches.

The girls was joined by her friends so everyone seeing it would think it's unfair, two people against one. Nope. Eveleen couldn't let it slide.

Eveleen had already been angry due to being told she's going to get kicked out of her apartment, so she needed to get that anger out.

She ran towards the girls and began throwing punches.

She HATES it when girls fight and they grab your hair, that's her biggest pet peeve.

She was throwing punches until the security guards of the college actually came to break them apart.

The other two girls were pulled away from the caffeteria while Eveleen and Aylin just sat there on the floor.

The two turned to each other and bursted to laughter.

Their hair was all over the place and blood was coming from the side of their lips.

"I'm Aylin!"

"Eveleen!"

"I would say it's nice to meet you but... this was not so nice." Eveleen chuckled wiping the blood away.

"I'm sorry you had to do this for me." Aylin sighed, glaring at the direction the bitches went.

"It's okay. I managed to let some of my anger out."

"You? Angry? How come?" Aylin asked getting up from the ground and put her hand out for Eveleen to take.

"I got kicked out of my apartment." She took Aylin's hand and got up from the ground.

"What? I got kicked out too." Aylin laughed.

"Hi, are you girls okay?" Eveleen and Aylin heard a voice say.

They turned around to see the nice girls of the school.

"Are we okay Eveleen?" Aylin turned to Eveleen with a smirk.

"Oh, perfect." Eveleen laughed.

"So... We kinda heard you guys talking about how you were kicked out of your apartment... uh..." Selene turned to India who nodded back,

"Would you like to be our roommates?"

(End of chapter 8.)