HELLO EVERYONE!

Hello everyone, first of all I am very thankful for everyone reading this book.

Thank you so much.

I want to take this time to adress something that has been happening, not only now, but forever.

Racism.

It's a sad fact of life that racism still exists in this world and the chances we have all either seen or experienced it at some point in time.

Racism is not about only about black versus white, it's way deeper than that;

It might be because someone is Asian, Mexican, Indian, Polish, Russian.
It might be because someone speaks a different language or has a different skin color.

Nowadays, in our society, racism problems only increase. It is presented almost all over the world. The reason why mankind is so influenced by racism issue is ignorance and lack of knowledge.

People are not so different. The only differentiating thing is the color of skin. Nothing else. In fact, we are all humans.

All of us should be treated equally in all spheres of life regardless of the origin, nationality and skin.

Certainly, there is no perfect solution to the racism problem. Maybe it will exist for a long time now. The only thing we can do is to limit its extent and expansion. The best way is to be not indifferent and start being well-educated. We have to think twice before saying something offensive concerning race, nationality etc. Only tolerance and mankind intelligence can help to tackle racism issues.

WE ARE THE NEW GENERATION!

We are the ones who have the power to educate OUR CHILDREN in the future that

RACISM IS WRONG!

We have the power to show our children how we should love everyone.

We should teach our children that every human being is beautiful/handsome,

despite their SKIN COLOR!

Despite their BELIEFS!

Despite their NATIONALITY.

WE ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE!!

----

I may not be a famous person, but I'm using this little voice I have, to spread awareness.

If people come across this message and decide not to read my books then so be it.

To everyone else.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

You beautiful human being.

I love you skin color,
I respect your beliefs,
I respect your nationality.

We are one!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author E!