Chapter 34

Third Person's POV

The girls were at the hospital, Aylin was finally able to speak with the girls.

"Stupid, why did you do that? Firefighters were there, they could have gone to save Jackson?" Eveleen asked angrily.

"Eveleen... It was a person I saved. Our friend." Aylin's eyed widened as she stared at her friend.

"Look, call me heartless or whatever, but for me, my sisters come first. So sorry if I'm raising my voice here. I was worried to death." Eveleen sighed.

It was enough of action she has had on her life.

She didn't need to add more.

She didn't want anything to happen to her sisters as they were her only family now.

For these past 2 , they have gotten so close to each other.

They have all created this unbreakable bond that they will always have.

"So..." Selene broke the silence, "What will happen now?"

"We're quitting!" Eveleen answered immediately.

"What?"

The girls looked at each other wide eyed.

"Weren't you the one that pushed us to this job?" Selene scoffed.

"I know. And you guys were right. We shouldn't have started working there at all. We will quit." Eveleen answered sternly.

The girls are used to Eveleen.

She is not a person to show her emotions, so for her to be angry means that she really is beyond angry.

"What about the apartment?" Aylin raised her brow.

"Yeah... it hasn't been a whole month yet since we started working there. We need to look for jobs as soon as possible then." India sighed.

"I will talk to Namjoon and get the money we all worked for these past 3 weeks. We pay this month but we need to find another job as soon as possible." Eveleen paced back and forth inside the hospital room.

The girl sighed, staring at the ground.

The door opened to reveal very worried Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Girls! Are you okay?!" Jimin looked around the room till his eyes landed on India.

She had a bruise on her leg.

Selene had a bandaid on the forehead where she slammed her head to the table, almost fainting.

"Selene?!" Jungkook asked breathlessly.

His eyes widened as he stared at Selene.

He got down on his knee, looking up at her.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

As if his voice would break her.

She smiled.

"I'm fine, buddy."

He chuckled.

"I'm glad you're safe now, buddy."

Jimin did the same to India, getting on his knee beside her chair, looking at her.

"Are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere?" He asked, looking concerned.

She shook her head.

"No. Well... just my leg it's hurting a little but I told the nurse and she's bringing me a pain killer soon."

Jimin sighed.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that."

India furrowed her brows.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do it!" India smiled.

Jimin's eyes met with Jungkook's and then Taehyung's.

They shared the same guilty look.

Eveleen's eagle eyes did not miss that.

She kept silent.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked walking over to Aylin's bed.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Are you really worried or did you just coming here to check if I am dead or not?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes this time.

"As a normal human being, I came to see how you are doing. Why are you making this so hard on me?"

"I don't know maybe because we don't like each other?" Aylin raised her brow.

Taehyung sighed.

"I'm guessing you're going to be fine, considering how much your mouth is running."

"Excuse me?"

Aylin was taken aback.

The two started glaring at each other.

Uh-oh... a war has just started.

(End of chapter 34.)