Chapter 46

Third Person's POV

It has been three days since the whole Namjoon thing happened

He has been focusing on getting better, while Jin focused on getting the club back together again.

They were all worried about the reputation and how to attract people to their club again.

Would you want to go to a club that previously blew up?

No one wouldn't.

Friday finally came around.

The girls were looking for part time jobs to be able to pay for the rent

They could ask the guys for help but no, they wanted to pay with the money they earned.

They are all independent women.

They don't want to depend on men to assure them a future.

They'll work hard and make it themselves.

Selene was sitting with Jungkook, a few desks to the front, meanwhile the three other girls sat at the back.

They were in a lesson but all they were watching was the two love birds infront of them.

Shyly, they both kept sending letters to each other, back and forth.

They could notice how at times, Selene would laugh quietly, turning her head to the side, to hide her blushing face

"Just what could he be doing to make her react this way?" Aylin smiled.

"I don't know. Must be something romantic." India replied back.

"I can't wait for the details!" Eveleen quietly clapped her hands, not being able to fully show how excited she was.

Everything has been going so wrong lately that maybe one of them finding love, would be a great start.

Aylin's phone vibrated on her desk, making her look down at it.

She sighed and turned her attention back to the teacher.

"Bitch, who is it?" Eveleen turned to her.

"It's Taehyung!"

Eveleen's eyes widened.

"You better reply to that text!"

"Why?" Aylin asked confusedly.

"Because," Eveleen took a deep breath, "There's a chance we can be sisters in law if we marry the Kim brothers."

Aylin stared at her for a second before bursting to laughter.

"Me and Taehyung? Getting married! Yeah right!"

"Bitch!" Eveleen slapped her arm, "Don't laugh. I'm serious. Just think about how miserable their lives would be, having to deal with us."

Aylin nodded at that.

"We're quite a lot to handle."

Eveleen smiled and looked down at her phone, daring Aylin to text back.

She huffed before grabbing her phone.

----

KT; Hey Aylin, are you feeling better?

AD; Yes, thanks. How's Namjoon doing?

KT; He's better I guess.
KT; I was wondering if you are free after class.

AD; Why?

KT; I asked a close friend of mine if he could help with a job for you and he said yes. Are you still looking for a job?

AD; Actually yes! It would be so great. What is the job?

KT; How about I tell you everything after your classes? I'll be waiting outside.

AD; With your motorcycle?

KT; Yes? You excited to ride?

AD; No! It's not safe. You shouldn't ride on that.

KT; I'm used to it.

AD; Okay then. Still... be safe.

KT; See you after class.

------

Taehyung smiled proudly at himself.

"She agreed to meet up with me Young Min!!!" He excitedly hi fived his nephew that he was currently babysitting.

Let's hope they have a great day together.

(End of chapter 46.)