Chapter 66

Third Person's POV

Aylin stood infront of her apartment, anxiously waiting.

She was waiting for Jackson and together, they had decided to go home to Jackson's mom.

After Aylin got sent back, his mom searched for Aylin everywhere.

They searched and tried to get her back but to protect her, the police had moved her to another orphanage.

She always missed her mom.

And the mom missed her daughter.

For those two years they spent together, they had formed such a bond with each other.

"Are you ready?"

Jackson asked after pulling up.

Aylin got inside the car.

"I'm more nervous that ready. Does she know I'm coming?"

Jackson shook his head, starting up the car.

"No, I didn't tell her. It will be a surprise."

Aylin sighed but stayed silent.

The two of them listened to music until they reached Jackson's house.

"What a beautiful house." Aylin smiled.

"Now that you're here, mom will think this place is heaven." Jackson laughed.

They walked up to the front door and knocked.

"Jackson you have the ke- Oh... hey." The kind woman opened the door.

Aylin's breath got caught in her throat.

She hadn't changed not one bit.

She was just as beautiful as ever.

"Mom! It's Aylin."Jackson smiled, pointing at her.

Her eyes widened and she turned to Aylin.

"Oh my!" She gasped.

"How you've grown!" She teared up.

Aylin was tearing up too.

"It's been so long my daughter, come here." She pulled Aylin into a hug.

"I missed you so much." Aylin melted on her arms.

For two years. Only two years. They had a stronger mother daughter bond that some people that see each other every day.

They longed for each other maybe.

Aylin always wanted to have her mother, and her mother, Sophia always had wanted a daughter.

"Honey! Aylin is here!!" Jackson's mom yelled and footsteps were heard.

"Huh? what?"

Aylin pulled away from the hug to see the man who once was her father, Ruiji Wang.

"Oh my god! It's you! Aylin!" A huge smile made its way on his face as he pulled her into a hug.

"It has been years!"

"It indeed has been." Aylin nodded.

"Now that we are together and all can we please just take this inside? All the neighbours are looking at us right now." Jackson walked past everyone and inside the house.

The three looked at each other and laughed.

Looks like someone is already jealous.

---

Aylin has been at the house for the past few hours catching up on their lives with her family.

They had never stopped wanting Aylin to be their daughter, so they decided, even now, they will adopt Aylin into their family.

"What do you think?"

Aylin shrugged awkwardly.

"I think you guys know best. If you want to make that decision then..."

Sophia smiled.

"You were always part of our family. We wanted you before and still want you now."

Aylin teared up.

"I'm very happy I found you guys."

Ruiji smiled, "First time, we found you, this time you found us. We are meant to be a family."

Aylin smiled and pulled them all into a family hug.

"Next week, our big brother is coming from Australia with his family. You have to come!" Jackson turned to Aylin.

"Oh for sure. I will come. You just come pick me up since I don't have a car."

"Ask Taehyung to drop you off."

"Taehyung? A boyfriend?" Sophia smiled.

"Ah... no..." Aylin scratched the back of her head.

"Tell him to come too." Sophia smiled.

"I want to meet this boyfriend of yours." Ruiji crossed his arms across his chest, taking on the "father" look.

"Oh God!" Aylin laughed.

"Goodbye. I will come again and see you guys."

She waved at them and started walking home.

She loved every minute that she spend with her family.

She loved them so much that she never bothered to care about her biological family. They left her anyways, and her family now, they took her in.

Aylin would alway choose the Wang's before every other family.

They were her family.

(End of chapter 66.)