Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

Finally lessons ended for the day.

Eveleen and Aylin had already left earlier since they had one less lesson today.

Selene and India were by their lockers, grabbing their stuff when Yunho joined them.

"Girls, are we ready?"

"Where to?" Selene asked.

"Let's go grab some coffee or whatever." Yunho suggested.

The girls just shrugged and followed him.

India linked her arms with Yunho as it was their habit of doing that, since they were very close friends.

"And you know what happened today?"

"What happened Yunho?" India asked.

"I joined the dance team!" He exclaimed.

"WHAT?" India turned to him shocked.

"Remember that group ATEEZ I told you about? The ones that perform for our school whenever we have like dance competitions or whatever?"

"Yeah?" She asked for him to continue.

"I JOINED THEM!" He said happily.

"WHAT?! AHHH!" India exclaimed, jumping up and down before jumping on his arms.

The two of them happily hugged as Selene watched them, laughing.

Something past the two of them hugging caught her eye.

She moved a little and her jaw almost dropped.

Park Jimin, leaning on his car, staring at the two of them.

Oh boy...

What is he doing here?

Selene watched as his jaw was clenched and his eyes fixed on something... or more likel... on someone.

She followed the direction of his look and noticed he was looking at India and Yunho.

Oh.

My.

God!

HE IS HERE FOR INDIA!!!

"India..." Selene turned to her.

"What?" She replied still hugging Yunho.

"Uhmm..." Selene gestured with her eyes to look at the direction Jimin is waiting at.

"Wh-" India pulled away from the hug and furrowed her brows when she noticed Jimin.

"What is he doing here?" She asked turning to Selene.

"Who is he?" Yunho asked confused.

"Just a friend. You go India, I think he wants to talk to you." Selene pushed India towards where Jimin was.

Jimin thanked Selene in his head.

India walked up to Jimin who's faced changed from the glare he once had to a pretty smile.

"Jimin?"

"India!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up." He smiled.

"Huh? Why?" India furrowed her brows, "Do I have to work today?"

"No... I came here because I want to spend some time with you."

"Weird..." She muttured under her breath, "I have homework to do."

"Is it Math?" He raised his brow and she nodded.

"I really need to study, so I have to go." She tried to excuse herself and go home.

"Wait, I can help you with math." He suggested.

"You?"

"Yes? Why do you look so surprised?" He chuckled.

"I don't know. I just don't see you as the type to actually know anything involving studies."

He was offended.

"How do you see me as?"

"A fuckboy, who is rich and can get any girl he wants. Never bothered to go to school as he will have his parents pay him the whole degree. Also a guy who parties a lot."

"Hmmm... you seem to be a very bad judge..." He sighed.

"How come?"

"You seem to have a judgement on me and I seem to have one on you but... both of us are wrong... so how about we get to know each other?"

"Really?"

"Yeah... let's go to a library. I'll help you with math and let's get to know each other."

India thought for a minute.

It was safe to go since they would be at a library.

And also because neither of the girls, not even the nerd Selene, actually know anything about math.

Aylin knows how to count the actual fights she's been in and Eveleen only knows to count the amount of money she will be spending on her next bag or anything involving fashion.

Plus, if he is as good as he says he is then she will get a good grade on math.

Let's do this.

"Fine... You're lucky neither of the girls know math."

(End of chapter 15.)