Chapter 3

Third Person's POV

For the past week Eveleen has been going to that club, everday.

She demanded that she wants to meet the boss but he's always busy.

Today is no excuse as she stormed off to the club.

This time the girls followed behind her.

"Again?" India sighed hanging up the phone.

She had just finished yet another job interview and it did not go as planned.

She started running, as fast as she could, in heels and her pencil skirt.

She reached the club in no time as she was not so far away from where the club was.

"I am here to meet the boss." Eveleen said calmly with a smile.

"As I have been telling you, he is busy."

"HE IS ALWAYS BUSY!" Eveleen rolled her eyes.

Suddenly footsteps were heard from behind Eveleen followed by a deep voice.

"What is going on here?"

Eveleen turned around, her eyes meeting with a man who was dressed in a suit.

He did not have his suit jacket on, and the sleeves of his shirt were rolled to his elbows, a few buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, making Eveleen stunned.

Guys dressed like that were her biggest weakness.

"I am here to meet the boss. I have applied for a job here, so did these girls, and I'm here for an answer." She quickly collected herself and spoke up to the guy.

"Come to my office ladies." He said, his eyes never leaving Eveleen's.

The girls followed behind him and entered the office.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, I am the boss of this club." He finally introduced himself.

"My name is Evelee-"

"You're the one that has been coming here everyday. Are you that interested to work here?" Namjoon raised his brow.

"I am interested for the job yes."

"Me too." Aylin and Selene nodded.

"And what about you?" His eyes turned to India who awkwardly stood there in a pencil skirt and shirt.

She felt so out of place.

Working here was definitely out of her comfort zone.

"Y-yes!"

Namjoon raised a brow but let it go.

He turned to Eveleen again.

"Why is it that you want this job?"

"We need to make money... fast!"

"Well... there are some bartending positions but... are you looking for more?"

"More as in?"

"Becoming an entertainer." Namjoon leaned back on his chair.

Before the girls could say anything, the door opened to reveal another guy.

"Namjo- Oh... didn't know you had guests?" The guy raised his brow before walking towards his desk.

India moved to the side, not being able to look up.

"Hello ladies, the name is Park Jimin." He smirked staring at each one of them.

"Eveleen, nice to meet you." She shook his hand.

"Aylin."

"Selene."

His eyes now landed on India who was too shy to look up at him.

"I-India." She managed to say.

Jimin reached out to shake her hand and it took a few seconds until India gathered her courage to shake his hand.

Jimin shook her hand and then proceeded to take the other seat infront of Namjoon's desk, directly infront of Eveleen who was also sitting down.

"And why are the ladies here?" Jimin asked turning to Namjoon.

"Job interview."

"Oh, what position?" He asked leaning back on the chair.

His eyes traveled over to India who was staring at the design of the floor.

His eyes traveled down India's body.

The way her pencil skirt hugged her body perfectly, showing off her curves.

The shirt was slightly unbuttoned, leaving a lot to imagination.

He studied her body, not even listening to what the girls were answering.

"You girls got the job." Jimin answered, his eyes never leaving India.

(End of chapter 3.)