Chapter 44

Third Person's POV

To everyone's surprise, the woman came running down the hallway and outside beside Jooheon.

It was Madison.

Seokjin's ex wife.

Beside Jooheon.

The man she left Seokjin for.

"Jooheon, don't!" She said, placing her hand on his, putting the gun down.

A smile made its way on Jin's face as he turned to Jooheon.

"You know..." he started, "I'm glad you're enjoying what I onced used!"

Jooheon's smirk fell, replaced by a harsh glare.

"I'm guessing you enjoy having used things."

"I'm a thing now?" Madison asked, feeling hurt.

Jin didn't even spare her a look.

His eyes only on Jooheon.

"Let's go!" Jin said firmly to everyone.

The helped Namjoon in Jungkook's car and then he started walking towards his own.

Walking by he gave Jooheon a glare that could be read as a warning.

A warning of what's to come.

Jin was satisfied with his comeback... but he couldn't help the racing heart as soon as he saw her.

It has been a few months since they officially divorced.

He hadn't seen her ever since.

His heart broke again as he looked into the rear view mirror, to see her still standing there, staring at his direction.

Why did she do this?

------

"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!" Eveleen paced back and forth.

She was mad!

She was so mad.

And if there was one thing she hated most in life, would be being locked in a place.

It brought back memories, but also...

She hated being helpless like this.

"Eveleen, please sit down. I'm getting dizzy." Aylin grabbed her head.

"No! I'm going to kil-"

The front door opens, to reveal a very pissed Jin, and behind him a very beaten up Namjoon, supporting himself on J-Hope and Taehyung.

"Oh my god! Namjoon!" Eveleen rushed over to his side.

They helped him to the couch.

All the girls alarmed by the sight of him.

"Namjoon. What happened?" Eveleen placed her hands on either side of his face, making him look at her.

She examined his cuts and bruises.

"Tsk!" She sighed.

It was bad.

Quite bad.

"I'm fine!" Namjoon tried to smile.

"Don't s-" She slapped his arm but stopped when he groaned in pain.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She pouted.

"You were going to kill him a few moments ago, and now here you are apologizing for only hurting him a little." India smiled, shaking her head.

"It's not my fault he's cute and I can't handle seeing him in pain." She muttured under her breath, hiding her face beside Namjoon's arm.

"Let's go get you cleaned up." She got up from the couch, holding out her hand for Namjoon to take.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a new face.

She turned around.

"I'm so sorry for being rude and not noticing you. My name is Eveleen, these are my friends, Aylin, Selene and India." Eveleen smiled.

"The name is Yoongi. It's not a problem. I'm not usually one that people notice." He said quietly.

Eveleen's heart broke.

He was very handsome.

How could people not notice him?

"I'm sorry, again!" She smiled and eventually he smiled, nodding back.

After Jin made sure that Namjoon was going to be okay, he excused himself and got out to his car.

He drove home.

All the time thinking of Madison.

"Ugh!"

He angrily slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

He pulled up to his house in no time.

Opening the front door he was greeted by the nanny and his one year old son, walking down the hallway.

"Dada!"

(End of chapter 44.)