Chapter 9

Third Person's POV

"There's a fight!! THERE's a fight everyone!!"

The girls heard someone yelling down the hallway and everyone rushed to the scene.

Eveleen, being the girl she is, ran down the hallway to see what was going on.

There he was, the school's bad boy, getting into yet another fight.

Jeon Jungkook.

"BACK OFF! EVERYONE!"

The security guards rushed in to break the boys away from each other.

Eveleen heard as everyone was whispering to each other;

'I think they're fighting over a girl.'

'Why would he get into the fight with Jungkook when he's a boxing king?'

Eveleen rolled her eyes and turned around walking back to the girls.

"It was just Jungkook fighting." She sighed and the girls turned back to what they were doing.

They all grabbed their books and walked to their next class.

"India!"

She turned around to see Yunho, her best friend.

"Oh hey!" She smiled.

"Did you study for the math test?" He asked as he caught up to the girls.

"I did study but I don't think it will be enough." India shrugged.

"You always say that and manage to ace the test." Selene laughed.

"Just, try to sneakily share some answers with us, oki?" Aylin asked and India nodded.

-----

Finally, thursday night, time for the girls to go back to their new job.

"Do you think we actually passed the math test?" India asked for the tenth time today.

"Yes, bebe, you got this." Eveleen nodded.

Right now they were in the dressing room, changing from their clothes to the clothes they were going to wear for the night.

(The outfits)

Aylin;

India

Selene;

Selene;

Eveleen

Eveleen

-

"I still don't understand what you will be doing as his personal entertainer." Selene looked weirdly at Eveleen.

"I will find out today." Eveleen said and waved goodbye to the girls.

She walked down the hallway and entered the V.I.P room where Namjoon was already sitting down, sipping on his drink.

He heard the door open and put the drink down, leaning back on the sofa.

His eyes trailed her body, making him gulp.

"Good evening." She smiled.

"G-Good evening." Namjoon said making Eveleen smirk.

"Should I get started?"

Namjoon smirked and Eveleen took that as a yes.

She turned on some music and walked over to where Namjoon was.

She will get money based on her performance, well... let's give him a performance he will never forget.

She walked over to him and sat down on her knees, right before his legs.

Her hands traced their way on his thighs, going higher and higher and higher.

She noticed him get all tense when she got closer to his private area.

Smirking to herself, she got up and slowly danced, getting herself positioned on his lap, her legs on either side of him.

His hands reached over to her thighs.

She flipped her hair to the side and leaned over to his neck, placing a very teasing kiss.

"Oh, baby."

Namjoon moaned as Eveleen moved on his lap.

She noticed him getting all turned on, and his little member getting too excited.

"Namjoon!"

"Yes, baby?"

"When will I become an entertainer like the girls?"

His eyes snapped open as he stared at her,

"I think I became clear with you that you will be my entertainer... mine only..." He whispered the last part, making Eveleen all tingly.

He smirked, leaning over to her neck, placing a kiss on it,

"You're all mine... okay baby?"

(End of chapter 9.)