Chapter 7

Alucard had left. He had grown tired of George's crying, and took to the roof seeking solitude and silence. He left George with Seras. Seras was better at games and "cuddly" stuff than he was anyway.

Seras for the most part ignored George. She wasn't in pain and she wasn't hungry. She had just woken up from a nap, so she wasn't sleepy. She was just fussy and wanted to be held. Seras was lying on the floor building cities out of George's blocks. When George crawled over to her and hit her.

"No, George." said Seras, gently pushing her away. "We don't hit. I will tell you a story, when you decide to stop crying for no reason."

George threw L-card at her. Seras caught him and placed him inside one of the castles that she had built. Curious, George crawled over to the castle and looked inside.

"Are you finished crying?" asked Seras. "Do you want me to tell you a story about prince Alucard and princess Integra?"

George laid down on the floor and let out a big sigh.

"Ok." said Seras, sitting up and placing George in her lap. "Once upon a time, there was a bad little prince named Alucard. He liked to bite people and suck their blood."

George looked over at L-card sitting in his LEGO castle. Seras just smiled and continued her story.

"One night a little old man came to the door."

George looked at the door expecting to see a little old man standing there; but there was none. Seras cocked her head to the side and looked at George.

"You want to see the story, don't you? I've been practicing, but I'm not as good as Alucard." George just looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. "Ok. I'll try." said Seras.

The room went dark and the LEGO castle filled the room. L-card sat on his throne and ordered his servants to bring him someone to eat. Suddenly, there was a knock on the castle door. George looked at the door and it opened. Standing there was a little old man that looked like Walter. George pointed at him and looked up at Seras.

"Yeah, I know." smiled Seras. "But it's just a story."

George sighed and relaxed into Seras lap. Seras kissed the top of her head and continued her story illusion.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" growled Alucard.

"I was wondering if you would shelter me for the night." said the old man.

"What do I look like to you, motel 6?!" growled Alucard. "Go away."

"So that's how it is, is it?" asked the old man. "I ask you for help and you grossly refuse."

"No, if I were grossly refusing, I would have kicked your ass and thrown you off my steps." countered Alucard, with an evil chuckle.

"Just for that I curse you." said the old man.

"Nuts to you too." sneered Alucard.

"Forever more you will...." began the old man.

"But Alucard had had enough." told Seras. "He picked the man up and threw him off his steps and into the snow. Then he slammed his castle door shut and went back to the warmth of his home."

George clapped. Seras frowned.

"No, George that's not funny." corrected Seras. "Humans should be kind to one another and help their fellow man."