Chapter 47

The sun was going down. Alucard stood before George, and presented her with two new teachers. George looked curiously at her two new shadow teachers. One was a muscular, lean and well trained fighter, dressed in very little, wearing only a loincloth. The other was shorter, lanky but not weak, and dressed in a karategi. George returned her attention to Alucard when he spoke to her.

"George, you are now seven years old. You are now of age to begin your real training. Thanos will train you like a Spartan and Hatsumi will train you like ninja. This training will be hard and will require you to be mentally and physically strong."

"Alucard," called Integra, as she stepped onto the back lawn. "Why is George naked?"

"Because Spartan warriors trained naked; it toughened their bodies against the elements." He explained.

"This is the 21st century and we have laws about indecent exposure. George, go and get dressed, and then you can train." Integra ordered.

"Master, she's not going streaking." chuckled Alucard.

"She's not training in the nude, either!"

George looked at Alucard, waiting for orders.

"Go get dressed." relented Alucard.

George rushed off to get her clothes.

"Alucard, I won't interfere in your training of George; but you will remember two things. She is a human and she is mortal."

"Technically, that's the same thing."

Integra rolled her eyes at him. "Then she is human and she's English."

"Ah, yes. The English and your sense of decency." smirked Alucard.

From that day on, George trained and trained hard. She not only did the PT that Integra did; she endured getting beat up by Alucard's shadow soldiers. Four warriors, two from the east and two from the west, continually beat up George. She was forced to learn how to stand being beaten, how to dodge, and how to counter their blows.

Hatsumi taught her the eighteen ninjutsu skills. He taught her spiritual refinement, unarmed combat, sword fighting, staff fighting, throwing knives, spear fighting, horsemanship, strategy, espionage, escaping, meteorology, and geography. She wasn't allowed to learn explosives until she turned thirteen and her modern weapons training began.

Thanos taught her boxing, wrestling, staff fighting, sword fighting, archery, and acrobatics. Walter was in charge of her classical education, reading, writing, history, and such; while Integra was training her in Latin, and defensive spells of protection and healing. She refused to teach George offensive spells; in that she didn't want George setting the house on fire.

In the basement, Alucard had taken three of the abandoned dungeons and turned them into elemental training areas for George. One room was cold and full of snow; this room's temperate was kept at 25 degrees. One room was a sauna, water and rocks help to keep the room steaming and humid. And one room held a giant tank full of water. For one week at a time, George spent time in each room, acclimating her body to the different temperatures.

Alucard patiently endured an hour's ranting from Integra when George got sick from his elemental training. She spent two weeks in bed with a fever, and nearly died (again) from pneumonia. Walter nursed her back to health with chicken soup and vitamin C. While Seras played chess with her and told her stories.

One day, Jon and Integra returned from an evening spent at dinner with the queen, to find Alucard and Seras watching George as she was flogged by Thanos.