Chapter 39

George was now six years old and in the first grade; and today was show and tell. George sat and listened without interest as the other kids told about their pets, their toys, and their parent's treasures. But soon it was George's turn. George smiled with an evil grin as she walked to the front of the class.

"My name is George and for show and tell, I brought a real undead vampire," stated George proudly. "And not just any vampire, but the master and king of all vampires."

"Liar." said Stacy, standing up to challenge her. "Everybody knows that vampires aren't real."

"Then everybody is wrong." said Alucard, materializing out of thin air.

Stacy fell back into her seat in shock, as the teacher and some of the kids screamed in fear. Others just oohed in fascination and awe.

"Wow! A real live dark magician!" gasped Stanley.

"This is my master, Alucard, King of the undead."

"This is your father?!" questioned the teacher in fear. "He...he...he can't be a vampire. He's just a magician, right?"

"A magician, hm." considered George. "Yes, I guess you could call him a magician," Then George smirked with evil delight. "But magicians don't drink blood."

At that, Alucard took Miss Perry in his arms, pulled her head to one side, cut her throat, and drank her blood. Half the class fainted, the other half looked on in fear and fascination, and someone had wet their pants; George could smell it. George then began to tell the class, the ones that were still conscious, about the monsters called vampires.

"Vampires are soulless creatures from the depths of hell. Some used to be men and women that sold their souls to the devil; and some are cursed enemies of the church, cursed to never enter heaven or hell, but to endlessly walk the earth forever."

"Did your father sell his soul?" asked Michael.

George eyed him with hate. How dare he think so little of her father?

"No, he was cursed by the catholic church, when he refused to acknowledge them as his master." said George.

"I'm catholic." said Michael, with a smug smile. "And I've never heard this story. What I have heard, is that Lilith, Adam's first wife, left him and became the mother of all monsters, when she sided with the devil against Adam. So, if your father is a vampire, he is a monster and his mother is Lilith. Tell me George, do you visit your grandmother at Thanksgiving and Christmas? Does she give you fun toys to play with?"

George grinned with wicked delight as she took his challenge.

"Yes, she does." said George, pulling out a 9mm and showing it to Michael. "Would you like to hear it whisper in your ear?"

Michael just looked at her, staring her down. "You wouldn't."

"Why not?"

"They'd expel you."

"Oh good," smiled George. "means I don't have to put up with this crap anymore."

Suddenly, Alucard walked up behind her and took the gun from her. George looked up.

"That's enough. What did your mother say about the armory?"

"It's off limits until I'm thirteen." recited George. "But I didn't get this from the armory."

"Then where?"

"From the desk drawer in her office."

"Aw, daddy won't let you play anymore." smirked Michael. "And mommy gonna kill you for stealing her toys."

George growled at him. Alucard looked at the boy and read all that he was.

"You've got guts for a six year old." grinned Alucard.

George smiled. She thought that Alucard was going to kill him.

"I inherited them from my father." said Michael, trying to stare Alucard down.

"No one stares me down boy." said Alucard, as his eyes began to glow red.

Soon Michael's eyes began to glow red and they glazed over. George waved her hand in front of his face, but he was zoned.

"Why didn't you kill him?" asked George. "He's a pain. He argues with me all the time."

Alucard smiled. "He's also a good match for you. Maybe one day you will get married like your mother." he teased.

"Eww." groaned George.

"Heh heh heh, that's enough play, for today; time to erase their minds and go home. Now don't tell your mother I've been snacking in between meals or she'll punish us both."

"O.K." promised George.

Alucard's dark powers grew until they coated the entire room. All of the children were put back into their seats by his dark minions. Then Alucard captured their eyes and the entire class's eyes began to glow red. Then George got an idea.

"Rise." she commanded. The entire class stood. "Now sing the anthem of my master." ordered George.

"We march ever forward into battle, facing blood, and bombs, and guns. We march forward unto death, all for the unholy one. We praise our lord and master and follow him unto death. And for our lord and master we will give our final breath." sang the class.

George just smiled. "What do you think master? Will they make good soldiers?"

"I think... someday, YOU will make an excellent commander." laughed Alucard.

"Can you leave them this way?" asked George.

"Why?"

"Their quieter; they talk so much about useless things, it would be better to leave them this way."

"I could, but then their parents would wonder why their children are so well behaved. Besides, you were sent here to learn. Learning to "gain allies" is a much a part of your training as fighting is. Alexander did not conquer the world by himself; he had an army of loyal men. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master. I understand."

The teacher woke up when George threw an eraser at her. She looked at George.

"Did you finish your report?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss Perry." said George, placidly.

Miss Perry looked down at her grade book. She had given George an "A+". She tried to remember what had happened. She remembered calling George to the front. She remembered George speaking; but on what she couldn't remember. But looking in the grade book, she had given George an "A". She must have written it; she was the only one that could have written it. So she dismissed it and continued on with class.

George just sat there smiling; amusing herself with all that had happened or could have happened while the class was under her control. That's when she felt someone pulling her hair. George looked at Michael.

"Jeez, just when I got rid of the other one." groaned George.

Michael grinned at her. George stabbed Michael in the hand with her pencil, and spent the rest of the day in the principal's office.