Chapter 95

Now...if I wanted to tie this story with the current one, I could say that George and Michael have just returned from a 10 year trip in the Americas (north and south). I could say that Michael has taken their son back to the Vatican with him. I could say...or maybe its Needless to say that George is extremely pissed at the way the Hellsing children are behaving. She uses her powers of might and magic to put them back on the straight and narrow track.

George flogs Jonathan for his behavior, cuts him off from his teammates, and prohibits him from playing football all together by getting him kicked off the team for steroid use. Now Jonathan didn't mind the flogging and shrugged it off; but being kicked off the football was going too far.

"Damn it, George, I'm clean! I have never taken steroids in my life!" protested Jonathan.

"I know that, but they don't and the drug report I gave them says that you are." said George nonchalantly.

"That report is fake, isn't it?" growled Jonathan.

"It is." confessed George, with a wicked grin. "But prove it."

"I hate you. I've always hated you. You not even my real sister and yet mum always loved you best."

George's eyes grew dark and she looked Jonathan in the eye as she spoke. The feral look of anger and disappointment in him caused Jonathan to back down.

"She did not. True she loved me, but I wasn't her favorite. You were. You were her first legitimate child of Hellsing blood; a duty to the crown that was finally fulfilled. She was so happy when she brought you into the world. If you had only known, if you had only seen her face that day. You were her greatest accomplishment in life and even though you turned your back on her and Hellsing by playing football, she still loved you." said George, reverently speaking of the past.

"Bullocks! My Father was just a human replacement for the one she really loved. She loved Alucard. Time and again, I would sometimes catch them together, having their private conversations. She loved your father more than mine." accused Jonathan.

"Jonathan, she gave your father seven children and my father only one. Now tell me who she loved more." snickered George.

Jonathan growled at her. "I will prove that report a phony and I will get back on the team." vowed Jonathan.

George watched him leave in an angry huff. "If only you put that much time and passion into your family's legacy." sighed George, sorrowfully.

Then she turned her attention to Arthur. She marched upstairs to Integra's office and burst in the door with a fireball.

"Arthur Wingates Abraham Hellsing!" shouted George.

Arthur scrambled to get his drug paraphernalia off the desk before George saw it.

"What do you want? Don't you know how to knock?" Arthur asked angrily, as he unrolled his sleeves to hide his arm. "Now, I gotta replace the door."

George just looked at him. She grabbed his face and forced him to look her directly in the eyes.

"Cut it out! That hurts!" Arthur hollers at her.

"You're strung out, aren't you?" George pushes Arthur back away from her and back into his chair.

"I am not. I'll even take a sobriety test if you like. See I can touch my nose." teased Arthur, touching his nose with his two forefingers.

"Arthur Hellsing if your mother were alive, she would be very disappointed in you."

"What for?" Arthur growls at her. "Grandfather did it and he still ran the organization just fine."