Chapter 11

Alucard and Anderson were locked in battle and again Alucard took great pleasure in teasing and shooting at the Vatican priest. But somewhere in the back of his mind, he could feel George calling him.

"Seras!" called Alucard.

"Yes, master." she responded, as she shot eight ghouls dead.

"Stop playing with those ghouls and go and see what's bothering George." he commanded.

"Yes, master." smiled Seras, as she killed the last four ghouls.

"And who is George?" asked Anderson, as he thrust his blessed blades at Alucard.

"My baby girl." smiled Alucard, wickedly. "And she's turning two tomorrow."

"What?" asked Anderson.

A moment of distraction that cost him the match, as Alucard shot him dead in his forehead. Anderson fell, a look of surprise carved in stone upon his face.

"I win this round, oh Judas Priest." he laughed manically, as he disappeared.

**

Tomorrow afternoon, Integra Wingates Hellsing had company.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" she shouted, as Walter escorted the party into the living room.

"I have it on good authority that a little boy is turning two today." smiled Maxwell, sinfully. "And as you see we have come bearing gifts."

"Aye, where is that unholy child anyway?" asked Anderson, eager to stick his blade into something undead.

"I presume you're talking about George." Integra sighed heavily, and she rolled her eyes.

"Aye. That's the name I heard." affirmed Anderson.

"George is human. So go home." said Integra point blank.

"Now, now is that any way to treat guest bearing gifts." said Maxwell, taking a seat and making himself comfortable.

Integra growled at him, but it was Heinkel that spoke up.

"Oh, for the love of God, just let us see the child so we can get the hell out of here and back to the business of killing protestants." she chided.

"Walter." called Integra, as she watched him place tea, nuts, and cookies upon the coffee table.

"Yes, sir." he answered.

"Please wake up George and bring her down. It seems we are going to have a birthday party today." she said, not taking her eyes off her guests.

"Yes, sir." he acknowledged.

Suddenly, Alucard appeared. "What the hell are you doing in my house?!" he growled angrily.

Integra raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. She just waited for the Iscariot to answer him.

"Yer house." growled Anderson, who wanted to desperately to kill him. "Since when is this yer house?"

"We are here to answer a question." smiled Maxwell. "Or rather settle a bet."

"What bet?" questioned Integra.

"Only whether or not you sired George." smiled Maxwell, chuckling. Then he looked at Alucard. "With him."

"Maxwell." growled Integra, pulling out a gun. "Now you die." It was then that Walter returned with George and Seras. Integra quickly put her gun away before George could see it. "And here's the birthday girl now." snarled Integra, still angry at Maxwell.