Chapter 59

Jon and Integra Kant Hellsing had been married now for over twenty-six months. Yet, they had still not consummated their marriage. Integra was usually busy at night with the business of ghoul hunting and vampire slaying. Jon was still teaching at the academy during the day, as well as still being part of the British Army. So their schedules are what mostly kept them apart.

But now the queen was growing impatient for news on the baby front and demanded monthly updates. To this, Walter suggested that he just take a hentai video off of the internet, replace the faces with Jon and Integra's, and send that to the queen as an update. To this, Integra banned Walter from using ANY computer for a whole month. But tonight, Jon was getting ready for bed early. He had field training in the morning and would be gone for the next three months. He suggested that tonight he would be willing to placate the queen, but only if Integra was also willing.

Walter was bringing Integra her afternoon tea. He found Integra sitting in her office reading a book. He smiled slightly as he read the book's title, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Sex.

"Ah sir, I don't think that book is going to be of any help." Walter grinned, trying not to laugh.

Integra just raised an eyebrow at him, as she turned another page. Walter just continued to smile as he set down the tea tray. 

"Integra is such a far cry from her father. Arthur didn't worry so much about it. He just did it. With anyone he could find willing for the evening; whether they were ladies of stature and breeding, or ladies of the evening. He really didn't care, so long as his bed was not empty." Walter remembered.

Walter found Integra to be a refreshing breath of fresh air. The worse mess he ever had to clean up behind her, was picking up all the shell casings from the shooting range and cleaning all the weapons that she went through.

"Sir, if I may, do you remember the rifle that Alucard gave you for your eighteenth birthday?" Walter asked, as he poured a little milk into her tea.

"Yes." said Integra, putting down the book and wondering where Walter was going with this line of theory.

"Do you remember how much you loved that weapon and how "lovingly" you used to clean and polish that weapon?" He presented her the cup of tea.

Integra took the cup and smiled. "Yes. You said that I was being obsessive." She chuckled in remembrance.

"Just love Jon in the same manner and let nature handle the rest." offered Walter.

Integra took her feet off of the desk and stood before Walter. "I don't...I don't know if I'm ready for this." confessed Integra.

It didn't matter that she had already done this with Alucard; being with him seemed more like a dream that flowed of its own accord, her body instinctive responding to his loving touch. However, it was different when one was fully conscious and in full control of their actions.

"If you still have any doubts, then give a sniff of his aftershave." suggested Walter, kindly.

"Why?" Integra wondered curiously. 

"Trust me, sir." Walter gave her a knowing smile. "Just get a whiff of him."

Walter was betting on the wolf venom that still lay in her blood, one whiff of Jon and her hormones would do the rest. Suddenly, they heard gunshots go off inside the house. Integra grabbed a 9mm out of her desk drawer and ran towards the sound. George was standing in the hall in front of Integra's bedroom, when she and Walter arrived.

"George, are you alright? What's going on?" questioned Integra, as Walter entered her bedroom.

"He shot it." said George, sadly.