Chapter 33

It was not a good day. Integra Hellsing was angry.

She was not angry because of all the paperwork that she had to do, because she always had paperwork to do. She was not angry because of all the phone calls that she kept getting. She was used to those too. What she was not used to was the thump thump thump, scruff, scruff, scruff noise that was going on outside her door.

"What the hell?!" asked Integra, extremely annoyed by the noisy interruption.

She got up and stormed over to the door. She yanked it open in anger and just then, something flew past her head.

"What the hell??"

She had just pulled back in time to miss being hit by it. And then she heard the noise again. Thump thump thump. She looked down and saw George running towards her. Soon she also heard the scruff, scruff, scruff noise. It was Ink following George down the hall.

They were playing a game of fetch, in which no one actually did any fetching. The...

"Is that a bone?" Integra voiced with disbelief. "Where did they get a bone?" she wondered.

"It's mine." said a voice. "And I would like it back."

Integra looked behind her, from where the voice came from, but there was no one there. "Couldn't be Alucard." she reasoned. "His voice is deeper."

"No, I am not Alucard. I am Sir Albert Hellsing and I want my leg bone back." he told her sternly, as he materialized before her.

Integra nodded to him in a respectful greeting. "Hello, great grand uncle."

As she spoke, the leg bone went flying past her head, but this time she caught it and addressed George.

"Where did you get this bone?"

"Rock garden." said George, matter of factly.

"Rock garden?" wondered Integra. "What rock garden?"

George took her mother by the hand and led her to the window. She pointed Northeast and said...

"Rock garden."

"Ugh." sighed Integra heavily as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "That's not a rock garden. That's a graveyard."

Then she turned to her great grand uncle. "I'm very sorry that she disturbed your sleep." Integra looked at George. "Go put this back where you got it from."

"OK."

George took the bone from her mother and she and Ink disappeared.

"Why is she allowed to have a Hellhound as such a young age?" Sir Albert asked her.

Integra just rolled her shoulders and said..."Ask Alucard. She's his daughter." With that Integra went back to work.

Two hours later, Integra was wondering where her afternoon tea was. It was unlike Walter to be late. Then she realized that George had still not gotten back yet either. This prompted her to go in search of them.

She found Walter in the kitchen looking for silverware.

"What are you looking for?"

"Oh, hello sir. I'm sorry that your tea is not ready, but all of our cups and silverware seem to have gone missing."

"Oh crap." worried Integra. "I hope George didn't...."

Just as she spoke, George and Ink came in. She was carrying a tray and Ink was pulling a wagon.

"George, what are you and Ink doing now?" asked a very annoyed Integra.

George just ignored her and asked Walter for more teacakes.