Chapter 30

Walter stood at the door, a little worried as he prepared for Alucard and George to leave. George was standing at the door in her vampire costume; one that looked like Alucard's. Ink stood beside her, morphed into his werewolf form. Integra just chuckled as she looked at the two of them.

It was common knowledge that vampires and werewolves didn't get along. After all, they were predators with the same food source. Territorial fights happened all the time. However, in modern times, the food source, humans, were so plentiful that you hardly ever heard of the two running into each other anymore. That and the Hellsing Organization keep their numbers down so low as to not even be worth mentioning.

However, for tonight, a little vampire and a little werewolf would be sharing the spoils; which Integra hoped to God would only be candy.

"I don't think this is a good idea, sir." worried Walter, as he took pictures of George and Ink in their costumes.

"Don't worry Alucard is going with them." assured Integra, as she waited for Alucard to show up.

"That's why I'm worried, sir."

"Don't worry Uncle Walter, Sir fed Master. He won't eat anyone tonight." told George, with a great grin of innocent on her face.

"You didn't let her watch, did you?" feared Walter, surprised that George knew of that.

"Of course not." replied Integra.

"I still think this is a bad idea." worried Walter.

"You worry too much, old man." said Alucard, bleeding into the hallway through the wall.

Integra looked at his costume. He was dressed in red like he always was. "Going as yourself? That's a bit uninteresting." commented Integra.

"No, if I were going as myself I'd wear this." smirked Alucard.

With that, he morphed into the visage of an undead monster with an eye in the middle of his torso, hundreds of belts and buckles, and a forked tail. Integra touched his eye and watched as his tail wrapped itself around her.

George's eyes lit up. "That's wicked cool, master! We'll get tons of candy tonight!"

"Ah, now that's the spirit." chuckled Integra, envisioning all the havoc Alucard would cause with such a costume. "Have fun tonight and stay out of trouble."

"Yes, sir." piped George, anxious to leave.

"Yes, master." chuckled Alucard, as he bowed to her.

"Oh god, you're not really going to let him go out looking like that?! Are you mad?" gawked a frazzled and deeply worried Walter.

"It's Halloween. Hopefully, no one will notice. Besides, think of the peace and quiet while they're gone." laughed Integra, as she walked back to the library.

Walter just shook his head and waited for the Knights to call. He had a bad feeling that they would. "Could you not at least send Seras with them?"

"Seras is on watch." Integra explained. "In case we do get any calls tonight."

It was a nice autumn night and Alucard, George, and Ink hit the town. House after house gladly gave up candy to the three best costumes in London.

"Wow, that costume is the bomb! Here ya go. Take as much as you want." offered the young man at the door with the bowl of candy.

That and George told them that her master would eat their souls if they didn't pay up. And looking at Alucard, no one wanted to take that chance.