Chapter 92

George was forty-six when she inherited the Hellsing Organization. However, legally and by blood, Arthur Kant, George's half-brother and Kant's second born son, ruled it. Integra had Alucard bound to Arthur because out of all her children, Arthur was the most responsible. But Arthur was more interested in bookkeeping than in fighting. Arthur took over Integra's office. He did all the paperwork and accounting for the Hellsing Organization. While Sarah Smith, who had finally realized her dream of working with George again, did the Logistics and spent her days as secretary to Arthur.

Little Jon, who wasn't so little anymore, but a tall well-built figure of a man, took up football and became an international sensation that played for the Crystal Palace Football Team. When he was in town, he handled the Knights of the Round Table. After all, he was their buddy; and they had all gone to the same University together.

All in all, Integra and Jon had five more children. There was Integra Elizabeth Fairbrook Hellsing; who, unlike her mother, was very girlish in her style and loved the color pink. She spent all of her time interacting with society, going to galas, balls, and social events. It was through her connections that the Hellsing Organization came into all its information.

There was Elizabeth Fairbrook Wilhelmina Hellsing, who was a tomboy like George. She loved fighting and really excelled at fixing things. She spent most of her waking hours hanging out in the motor pool with Jasper, Josh, and Duncan. They created or repaired all of the Hellsing vehicles.

Integra's Triplets: William Vladimir Wingates Hellsing, Wilhelmina Catharine Elizabeth Hellsing, and Walter William Wingates Hellsing were born on All Hollow's Eve. They created a band called Demented Night Crawlers, and toured the world bringing money into the Hellsing Household.

Needless to say when George found out Integra was having triplets, she was not happy.

"Damn you, get back here you miserable over productive bastard!" shouted George, chasing after Jonathan with a sharpened butcher's knife.

"Now George, don't do anything hasty." begged Jonathan, as he ran from George.

"Hasty?! Since I'm not allowed to kill you, I should have at least neutered your ass, years ago!" shouted George, chasing after Jonathan.

"George! Leave Jonathan alone!" shouted Integra, from her bedroom balcony.

**

Rachel Vincent handled the Hellsing Armory. She was more than happy to merge her family's business with the Hellsing Organization. She enjoyed making, fixing, and developing new weapons for George. The Hellsing Organization had the most advanced and high tech weapons in the world. Arthur Hellsing also had a deal with His Majesty King Henry to supply weapons and armor to the Royal British Army. And George's own Army was made up of all the kids that she had beat up over the years. She recruited them with the promise of "kicking all the ass" that they could handle.

"They will become my dogs of war." said George, when she presented them to Integra.

James Tyler became the commanding officer of her forces, when he took shrapnel in the leg, making him unfit for regular duty in Her Majesty's Armed Forces. However, George put all his knowledge and experience to use, by having him train her soldiers.

Alucard put himself back to sleep. He found it too bloody noisy with all the people in the organization now. For someone who thought she was going to die alone, Integra had certainly sired enough heirs for years to come.

Seras and Pip had gone with Integra and Jonathan, under the guise of being their protectors and bodyguards. But being that monsters were getting fewer and fewer, they spent most of their time in each other's company. Seras spent many nights with Pip, as she was determined to enjoy Pip's remaining years, before she had to bid him goodbye.