Chapter 80

George was now seventeen years old. Jon was seven and Arthur was three. Arthur was sitting on the steps and watched as George put little Jon through the same Spartan/Ninja training that she gone through. Tired of just watching, Arthur joined his brother and was trying to do the pushups; but all he could really manage was just rocking back and forth on the ground. Little Jon was doing his pushups, but all his crying and complaining drew Integra's attention to the backyard.

"What are you doing?" Integra asked George.

"Training." said George, flatly.

"You're not training them like Spartans, are you?"

"Of course, Jon is now seven, soon to be eight. He's had a year more than me. But it's time for his training to begin." George declared.

"Mum she's killing me." whined Jon, looking up at Integra.

"Quit whining. Vampires and werewolves won't care..." began George.

"Why does little Jon have a black eye?" asked Integra, looking at her son's face.

"Because I had one." George smiled proudly.

"George." Integra chuckled.

"Sir. Be lucky that it was me that hit him. If Thanos had hit him, he'd be unconscious."

"George, he's not you." laughed Integra, she knew full well that neither of her children would ever be like George.

"He should be. He will be the one inheriting the Hellsing Organization. He will be the one fighting the monsters."

"That's what Alucard and Seras are for, killing vampires." said Little Jon, taking this opportunity to stop doing the pushups.

"What will you do if Alucard and Seras aren't there? Besides Little Jon, your mother did it, I do it, and so will you one day. One day, it will be your duty to protect the people of England from the monsters." preached George.

"And who protects me, while I'm protecting them?" Little Jon asked.

"I do." said George, showing him a simple karate move.

"Wow." gasped Little Jon at her skill.

"Besides, look at you little brother Arthur." George pointed down at Arthur. "He's not complaining."

Little Jon looked at Arthur who was still attempting to do the pushups. "That's cause he's boring. I'd much rather be playing football. In fact, I want to be a football player when I grow up."

"What?! I'm gonna kill Jonathan." griped George, in complete disbelief.

"You tried that already, remember." quipped Integra.

"Yeah, and I almost succeeded; but you had to go and dig him up." George retorted with a grin.

"I don't wanna learn to be a hunter." whined Jon.

"You're a hunter from a family of hunters, and a hunter is what you'll be." George scolded him.

"But I wanna play football!" cried Little Jon.

George just picked him up and handed him to Integra.

"Fix him, he's broken." She demanded, with a frown.

"George, he's a child; not a clock. If he doesn't want the Hellsing Organization, then Arthur will inherit." said Integra simply, as she took little Jon from George.

George looked down at Arthur. He was only three and yet he seemed serious about trying to learn to do a pushup.

"O.K. Fine, I'll just train this one then." George turned and gave Arthur her full attention. She called Ink to her and told him... "Bring me a puppy for Arthur."