Chapter 51

George woke up at five a.m. like she always did. She did her exercises and she washed up. It was now six a.m. and the Smiths were still in bed. So George decided to wake them up. George walked into the living room and turned on the stereo.

"Let the bodies hit the floor. Push me again. This is the end. Skin against skin, blood and bone. You're all by yourself, but you're not alone. You wanted in, and now you're here. Driven by hate, consumed by fear. Let the bodies hit the floor!"

George turned it up loud and then went into the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

"My god! What the hell is that noise?!" screamed Mr. Smith, jumping out of bed.

"Oh my, that is loud!" agreed Mrs. Smith, tying on her bathrobe.

Now all the Smiths were awake. Mr. Smith raced downstairs to shut off the stereo. "George! George!" hollered Mr. Smith.

That excitement done with; Sarah now noticed the smell of something good. "Hm, something smells good." she said, rushing off to the kitchen.

The Smiths all gathered in the kitchen and looked on in surprise as they saw George cooking breakfast.

"Sit." ordered George. "I made enough for everyone; its' Aduki Bean Stew, fresh fruit, apple smoothies, and rice cakes. If you don't like it then don't eat it. It's just something simple that my Uncle Walter taught me to cook. It's full of vitamins, boosts energy levels, and cleans the body of garage."

Sarah and Freddy immediately sat down; they couldn't wait to try anything with the name cake attached to it. Mrs. Smith sat down and looked at the meal. It was foreign, but she did recognize the four food groups. It was a healthy meal.

Mr. Smith was still angry about last night. "This doesn't make up for last night."

"I'm not trying to." said George, as she ignored him and sat down to eat.

"What happened last night?" asked Mrs. Smith, wondering what she had missed.

"Tell you later dear, when the kids have gone to school."

"Where do you go to school, George?" asked Sarah, talking with her mouth full of rice.

"Royal Albert's Academy." answered George, eating with impeccable table manners.

"That's a really high class school. You gotta be rich to go there." said Freddy.

"My parents can afford it."

"Well, after breakfast, I will drive everyone to school." stated Mr. Smith, as he tried the smoothie that George had made.

"I'll walk." said George, her face displaying her disdain.

"I will drive everyone to school." insisted Mr. Smith, glaring at George.

"Now George, don't make Mr. Smith angry this early in the morning. It's not good for digestion." said Mrs. Smith, trying to be understanding and diplomatic.

Mrs. Smith took her spoon and tried George's stew. She smiled as she found that it was quiet delicious. George just looked at Mrs. Smith. This woman was a far cry from her mother, Integra. Did this woman ever get mad? Or was she on drugs, to keep such an upbeat demeanor.

"George also goes to charm school, so you'll have to take her my dear." reminded Mr. Smith.

"Oh, how delightful; that's why she's so well mannered. Maybe we should enroll Sarah and Freddy too."

"Yeah!" shouted Sarah. "We can all be together!"

"Aw, that's girl stuff." complained Freddy.