✭ chapter 58

song for chapter: formula by labrinth + play on repeat!!

claire's pov

ethan pushes me up against the wall of his bedroom and hungrily starts to shower me with kisses.

i slightly moan from the feeling of his plump lips performing their aggressive attack on my neck, leaning my head to the side to give him better access to do so.

the suction from his lips were sure to leave a hickey, his teeth sinking into my bare flesh as well.

my phone vibrated loudly in the back pocket of my shorts due to me being pressed up against the wall, but nonetheless we both ignore it.

his swollen lips come back up to meet with mine and i could taste the alcohol in our drunken kiss.

i know he's drunk but so am i, meaning that neither one of us have full control over ourselves.

i pre gamed at lily's house while getting ready, her giving me some of her parents alcohol that she had stolen from their liquor cabinet.

then once we all made it to another one of the dolan's infamous house parties, i began to drink even more. i took at least six shots, and had a chugging competition with jade as well with nearly everyone circling around us to watch.

i won and she stopped only halfway once seeing i had finished, leaving me to be absolutely fucking plastered.

the whole time i could feel ethan's eyes on me. not only during the drinking competition though, but during the entire time i had been at the party.

i knew exactly what he was thinking and i knew he was struggling to keep himself together.

so here i am, half an hour later after he practically dragged me up into his bedroom, ready to act on the bet.

i continued to make out with him and felt his tongue begin to circle and explore the insides of my mouth. i snuck in my tongue as well, mine swirling and fighting for dominance with his own.

i could tell he was beginning to get frustrated so he backs away from me, throwing me down onto his bed.

i laid flat on my back with my legs hanging off of the side, feeling myself becoming that much more excited for his lack of gentleness with me.

he crawled on top of me and crashed his lips onto mine again, both of us still fully clothed and wanting more of each other.

he roughly pulled on my top, practically ripping it off of my petite body. his eyes grew darker from seeing my black lacy bra and he dove his head down to leave open mouthed kisses around the area.

my breath hitches from the intimacy but i feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket again, leaving me to grow irritated.

ethan ignores it, not wanting to stop. he glides his tongue across my skin and i let out a soft angelic moan as my chest starts to rise up and down quickly.

he catches me off guard and quickly throws his hand up to wrap around my throat, firmly grasping it. i feel myself completely submit to him from the feeling of his large hand taking up the entirety of my neck.

my breath almost gets caught in the back of my throat from shock but the feeling of his lips on my body distracts me more than anything else.

his hand was tight around my neck but not too tight to where i couldn't breathe. it was like he was showing me that he's in control, knowing that i was too weak from his touch to overpower him.

his hand was covering the marks he had given me on my neck, my pulse starting to beat in that exact spot. the blood was now rushing to the throbbing hickeys that hid underneath his hand and i simply closed my eyes from the heaven he was enacting on my body.