Prologue 💔

💞 Love doesn't please itself by seeking Revenge, love sacrifices itself for the good of others.💞

________

"Jung koo-"

"Shut up!!"

"Just shut up!! Get lost. I don't want to see you again."

"L-listen to me-"

I never got a chance to say anything. My mind, my tongue, my body everything stopped working when his hand that used to hold me like I was the most fragile thing , collided with my cheeks.

He slapped me with such a force that my body lost balance and I fell down, my head making contact with the corner of the table harshly.

Blood started dripping out of my wound. I put my hand on my head and blood covered my hand. Tears fell down from my eyes. I looked at him still crying.

But he... he just looked at me with the same disgusted expressions. His eyes that once hold love for me were filled with hate.

More tears started brimming out from my eyes. Not because of the gash he gave me on my body but the slit that he made through my heart.

I sniffled. My heart was aching, tears falling like a cascade but he wasn't bothered by them at all.

After everything that happened, I still said nothing to him and that's how he's treating me?

A sob escaped my mouth. Is he still that person who loved me? Whom I loved. Or he never really loved me!

My teary eyes finally met his fierce eyes, when he crouched down to my level. His eyes were dark, devoid of emotions. He grabbed my jaw with such a force that I thought it would break anytime.

"I'll make you regret this."

His voice was laced with nothing but hatred. I looked in his eyes trying to find a little bit of the love we had but they were vacant of all such things.

"You don't know me well Kim Taehyung. If you think you are bad then trust me I'm the worst. I'll show you what hurting really means."

I couldn't utter a word. I slowly raised my hand to touch his, the same hand who was holding my face harshly showing his fury.

As my hand made contact with his, I noticed his breathing got heavier. A tear escaped his eyes. I sobbed louder.

"Kookie..."

More tears escaped his eyes and he let go off my jaw. He harshly wiped his tears and got up.

I immediately held his hand. He stopped but then pushed me away.

"You did wrong Tae. I'll take my Revenge. You have to pay for your actions."

His last words before he walked away slamming the door, leaving me wailing and crying. I yelled for him, I sobbed harder and harder. But he was gone.

He left me.

______________