15💔

Just as Taehyung looked away, Jungkook finally came back to his senses. the moment he walked in his eyes were just searching for him.

But the moment his eyes met the grey orbs- the colour reminding him of ashes on dying fire, he was mesmerized by them.

His heart was ready to jump out of his ribcage when he saw how gorgeous the other looked.
Jungkook stood there in a daze, scanning the other from head to toe.

But his fantasy soon came to a halt when the brunet looked away. That's when he felt a hand shaking him slightly.

He absentmindedly looked at his side and saw his friend seyoung.

He shook his head and finally regained his demeanor- walking inside through the ocean of students with her.

finally reached his friends, he exchanged pleasantries.

"quite surprised that you put a lot of effort in dressing up. quite unusual." Jin teased.

"mind telling us why? you usually put minimal effort-trying to impress someone." hoseok added, making jungkook cough out in embarrassment.

"uh yoongi hyung you look great." he ignored the teasings walking towards the other. the aforementioned hugged him.

after having a small conversation with him. he turned around. noticing the brunet- he walked towards him.

jungkook had a bright smile on his face. it made taehyung's heart thump loudly.

Taehyung completely lost it when the other slowly padded closer to him, making his heart race. He forgot how to breath when the dark haired male's hand slowly snaked around his petite waist, bringing him even closer to himself.

Finally closing the gap between them Jungkook hugged the other tightly, putting his head on his angel's shoulder.

finally recovering from the initial shock he brought up his hand and hugged back.

They could clearly feel each others' heartbeat.

However the moment got ruined by the voice of a girl.

"Jungkook I'm hungry."

Both pulled away and Taehyung retracted his hands from the others' body while Jungkook turned around to frown at the girl.

"Seyoung are you a child? Just go eat if you want to."

Taehyung just looked at them. Jungkook again turned towards him and spoke.

"Let's drink something."

Taehyung was slightly shocked at how fast the aforementioned changed his tone. He nibbled on his lips looking at the girl who glared at him and walked away stomping her feet.

He nervously nodded and blushed when Jungkook held his hand and dragged him with himself.

"Cute."

Seokjin muttered looking at the two. Hoseok went to eat with Namjoon and Jin, Jimin suga were left alone.

"Hyung, he's picking on me."

Jimin whined bringing jin's attention from them to himself.

"Yoongi quit it. will you?"

Jin huffed.

The aforementioned who shook his head in disbelief.

"At least hear my side too-"

"Do you think I will be the one to start a fight Jin hyung?"

jimin interfered, bating his eyelashes and Jin pinched his cheeks.

"Of course not."

"Ha.... Unfair society."

Yoongi groaned looking away.

Jin glared at him and gave him an earful for bullying the boy who was standing behind Jin with a smirk plastering on his face.

'serves you right."

Jimin mouthed with a smug expression.

Meanwhile the soon to be couple was sitting all shy with each other on the sofas placed on the other side of the bar.

Jungkook was just staring at Taehyung who was looking at his lap. Taehyung has no idea what to say.

Eventually Jungkook broke the ice .

"I'm glad I wore red today."

Taehyung looked at him with a confused face.

"W-why?"

Jungkook leaned back and smiled.

"Well you are wearing red too. Aren't we looking like a couple?"

He chuckled seeing the other embarrassed. Taehyung reached for his drink bringing the glass to his lips, acting like he didn't hear the other. jungkook was clearly flirting with him. but he didn't have the confidence to reciprocate it.

a loud sound shattering glass was heard, making both of them turn around and look in the direction of the source of noise.

Jungkook immediately stood up, rushing in that direction.

His childhood friend sitting on the floor crying with blood on her hand. He immediately rushed towards her. Taehyung also stood up and walked in that direction worriedly.

Just as the girl saw him she immediately latched onto him.

"what happened here?"

He let out angrily.

Finally a girl spoke that someone pushed her towards the table purposely making her trip and fall and in the process some of the glasses broke and her hand got cut when she fell on the glass pieces.

"Who pushed her?"

Jungkook scowled angrily.
______________