40💔

"Tae."

"Hm."

Taehyung hummed still immersed in doing assignment. His hand was a lot better now. Just a scar was left but Jungkook had brought a medicine for him that will remove the scar by regular usage.

He was sitting on the bed cross- legged, some papers scattered on the bed and his laptop in front of him. Jungkook had just come out of the bathroom.

"I'm going somewhere. Have lunch without me okay?"

His words now caught Taehyung's attention who immediately turned around to look at him; he was standing there dressed all in black. Taehyung was now curious to know where the other was heading to.

"Where are you going kookie?"

Jungkook didn't say anything for few seconds making Taehyung tilt his head in confusion.

'It wasn't that hard question?' He mumbled to himself.

Finally Jungkook spoke; somehow nervously.

" I'm going out with my friend.. he didn't tell where we were going."

Taehyung frowned hearing his hesitant voice, but nodded anyways.

"Your friend won't kidnap you right?"

He asked jokingly. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. He then took a few steps towards Taehyung and bent down to plant a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth. Taehyung smiled.

Then turned around to walk towards the door and then finally left after bidding goodbye to his angel.

Without wasting another second Taehyung resumed his work. Since exams were near and he had a lot of assignments to do. Not sparing a single second to think about the reason his boyfriend sounded so hesitant. He engaged himself with the books.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung I'm nervous."

Jungkook uttered. His grip on the handle of the chair tightened. Currently sitting in the place he hated all his childhood and teenage. But he knew himself that he can't escape like this. He had to face it.

"Don't worry I'm with you."

Yoongi spoke patting the younger who was biting his lips and taking deep breaths trying to calm himself. Jungkook just gave a half smile in acknowledgment of the others' words.

His thoughts came to a halt when he heard the clicking sound of the heels of the female worker that was becoming loud indicating she's nearing him. He was becoming anxious by just hearing her footsteps.

Finally coming in view with him she spoke.

"You may go in now sir."

Such a simple statement was making it difficult for him to breathe. He didn't say a word. Yoongi's hand reached to him and made him stand up like he would always do whenever they came here.

Trailing behind Yoongi just like he used to since he was a kid he reached the room that was a part of his nightmare. Yoongi's hand reached the door knobs opening it with a click.

A cheerful voice immediately greeting them. He kept his head down and quietly followed his friend who motioned him to sit on the couch. He didn't say a word still quiet and lost in thoughts.

"How are you now Jungkook?"

He didn't reply. As usual. A soft sigh was heard.

"Yoongi how's he?"

"He's really happy these days."

"Oh wow. What's making you so happy?"

He tried to get an answer again but nothing was heard.

"You won't talk to me Jungkook?"

The doctor asked sadly which made Jungkook to finally look at him.

"I'm good."

He answered briefly not wanting to upset the other. The doctor smiled in return. He knew he would only answer if he would think he's making him sad. After all he had known him for ten years. He was his personal doctor.

"I'm glad. I heard you have a boyfriend now."

Jungkook's head snapped towards him. A frown formed on his temple.

"You won't tell him."

He spoke threateningly. The doctor immediately shook his head indicating he had no such intentions.

"No no why would I? I just wanted congratulate you."

Jungkook nodded still frowning.

"So Jungkook did you have any attacks these days?"

"No."

"Okay and any other problem?"

"I have been completely fine."

"That's really good to hear. I'll prescribe you some medicine incase you experience it again."

the doctor spoke scribbling something on the paper. After talking to Yoongi for a few minutes he finally let them go.

Jungkook sighed coming out of the room pacing fast to immediately leave the place. Yoongi went to buy the medicines.
He came out of the building and made his way towards his car; and leaned against it.

"I got your medicines."

He heard Yoongi say. He nodded and opened the car door to sit in it. Yoongi walked towards the other side occupying the passenger seat.

"You did well."

He spoke softly to which Jungkook just sighed.

"It's all because of you hyung."

"Nah kid it's because you are a strong boy."

Jungkook's lips curled up into a smile. He reached for the seatbelt fastening it and starting the car.
He was grateful to his friend who was always there for him through thick and thin. Who always took care of him, protected him and supported him when no one was there for him.

For him, he was a real brother who might be indifferent to others but to him he was his guide, his saviour and his protector. He's the only one who knows everything about him from his happiest days to darkest nights. From his joyful laughter to his painful cries. From a timid child to a strong boy.

He was with him.

"Hyung..."

He spoke in a soft whisper. But was cut off the next moment.

"Treat me some juicy meal I don't take dry thank you's."

The pale boy spoke in monotonous voice and Jungkook chuckled.

He don't even have to say anything his hyung understands him. He just nodded his head.

"Hyung I don't...I can't tell him."

Yoongi sighed. Finally turned to look at his face.

"You love him. If that's what you say then learn to trust him too."

Jungkook bit his lips not able to utter a word.

"And tell him as soon as possible. Don't keep secrets from him if he really loves you he'll stay with you. Otherwise no need to take temporary love from him. Let him go, besides it's nothing too scary."

Jungkook let his word sank into his brain and again nodded in understatement.

______________

I loved "Your Eyes tell" their voices are angelic. All the boys did well💜💜