21💔

"Which one of you told him!!"

Seyoung yelled in anger. The three girls looked at him, surprised by the sudden outburst.

"I'm telling you Lia, Soojin and Soyoung, if I find out that anyone of you told Jungkook about that night then that won't be good."

She spoke through gritted teeth. A certain blonde sighed and spoke.

"Woah calm down seyoung, first tell us what really happened?"

"I won't calm down Soojin. Jungkook know now that I was just pretending."

"Pretending what?"

Soyoung asked confused. She wasn't sure about what her friend is talking about as she pretends and lie a lot so which one this time.

"That I fucking faked an injury and created a scene at the party just to get his attention. Somebody texted him and told him everything."

"Hey a mere text isn't a good proof so don't worry and act all innocent. And we'll find out who's after you."

Soojin suggested smirking. All the time a certain cute brown haired girl kept quiet. Lia didn't speak at all. She knows her friends are wrong but she has no power to stop them as they never listened to her.

"Okay I'll stay adamant on this that I know nothing about this and someone is just plotting against me."

With that the girls cheered and started gossiping about university matters and incidents as usual.

But was it really a good decision she made? She should have thought about it carefully. But she didn't.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was quietly reading a book and taking notes as the mid exams were near. And he wasn't paying that much attention to his studies. He didn't want to destroy his grades from the first semester.

So here he was studying histology. He was sitting alone in the far left corner in the library to avoid any disturbance.

Suddenly he heard the creaking sound, indicating someone just moved the chair next to him to sit. He ignored it and continued reading but the person next to him opened a chips packet, making him frown he was trying hard to concentrate he sighed and shifted his chair a little bit far still looking at his books.

The person also moved his chair. Taehyung ignored it again.

But after hardly two minutes the person started loudly munching chips. Taehyung swore he was trying hard to not lash out on the person. He raised his head and looked at that boy but he was wearing a cap and his head was turned in the other direction, he also had ear-pods in his ear.

Taehyung turned away and continued studying again. But the very next moment the person started tapping his hand on the table, as if he's enjoying the music. Taehyung bit his lips in annoyance, he had enough of this, he angrily stood up and banged the book hardly on table making the person look at him.

The guy was startled. Everyone in the library was looking at them. Taehyung was angrily glaring at the guy. But the boy just took off his cap and made eye contact with him, making taehyung's eyes go wide. The boy started laughing.

Taehyung just stood their dumbfounded but the next moment he smacked the boy hard on his head.

"Oww... What are you doing Taehyung?"

"What about you huh? You were purposely annoying me minjun?"

Taehyung crossed his arms. While the other spoke smilingly, still rubbing his head.

"Well you were looking so cute so I decided to annoy you a little bit."

Taehyung sighed and sat down with muttering a small sorry as he had disturbed a lot of students.

"You know what I was studying and here you are having fun."

Taehyung glared at Minjun who was just smiling at him.

The next moment he leaned in a little bit making Taehyung furrow his brows.

As Taehyung couldn't really understand what the other was trying to do by leaning in dangerously close. He looked at him confused.

'Is he trying to kiss me?'

'If yes then I'll smack his head.'

As he was in his thoughts Minjun had reached so close to his faced that if Taehyung moved even a little bit their lips would touch. Before Taehyung could even push him away a firm grip on his arm made Taehyung stand up with a slight jerk.

Taehyung was startled by the action. He looked at Jungkook who's eyes were fixed on Minjun, glaring angrily and tongue poking his cheek. It wasn't the best moment to drool over the heartthrob but Taehyung wasn't able to control himself.

He stared at the boy who looked like he'll kill someone any moment. Jungkook released taehyung's arm. And finally looked at Taehyung. Taehyung looked away seeing the anger in others' eyes.

Minjun stood up too. But Jungkook just moved Taehyung to a side and reached out to the table and started gathering his things. Taehyung just nibbled on his lips looking at the other.

Minjun spoke annoyed by the heartthrob's actions.

"I didn't know that you like to invade others' privacy jk."

Jungkook stuffed taehyung's books in his bag and handed it to Taehyung who quietly took it. Jungkook finally turned around and looked at Minjun.

"No I don't. But I guess you like to cross your limits. I'm warning you Minjun for the last time. Stay away from Taehyung or else I would like to invade other things too. And honestly I don't leave without causing a ruckus."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you like him Tae?"

The first thing jk spoke after sitting together for God knows how many minutes. Taehyung was sure till now he must have missed two lectures but he didn't dare to say a word when he looked at an emotionless Jungkook sitting in front of him. Eyes fixed on his hands, staring at his tattoos. And tongue pressed against his cheek. Taehyung was now used to this tongue thing, he thought of it as a habit whenever he's angry. He found it hot, he won't lie.

Finally Taehyung mustered up his courage to at least start a conversation but just as he opened his mouth, he was cut off by jk's question. Now he hoped if jk didn't speak it was better.

He sighed and raised his head and looked at the raven haired boy who was looking at him sternly.

___________