51💔

Jungkook didn't realize he was crying by now. He harshly wiped his tears. He looked at Taehyung who was crying too and softly wiping Jungkook's tears with his sweater paws. Jungkook smiled through his tears and held taehyung's hand.

He brought taehyung's hand to his face and starting kissing his knuckles. Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend's affectionate behaviour and laid back on the bed, pulling Jungkook with himself.

They both laid on the bed, legs entangled and bodies touching. Taehyung was scooped up by Jungkook who was tightly holding his waist.

He could at least understand Jungkook's pain as he lost his mother too. Tears welled up in his eyes as he remembered that his dad didn't even let him see her for the last time cause her face was unrecognisable.

'Should I tell him about my mother?'

Taehyung thought to himself. He knew he might be shocked to hear that taehyung is the son of that woman. But he would sympathize with him when he'll know what his father did to his mother right?

And it's the only thing Taehyung is hiding and if Jungkook was being honest with him he should also be right?

So he mustered up his courage, pushing all the negative thoughts aside.

"Kookie..."

"Hm."

Jungkook hummed, snuggling closer to Taehyung. Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's that were securely holding his waist.

"The--the woman with your father---"

He hesitated for a moment as he noticed how Jungkook's body stiffened, hearing his words. But he wanted no secrets between them so he decided to continue.

"She uh.... She wasn't a bad person right?"

He heard how Jungkook scoffed and made him turn around. Now both were facing eachother. Jungkook's brows were knitted together as he spoke.

"Bad person? I think she was a dirty and disgusting woman."

Taehyung froze hearing his words.

"If it wasn't for her my mother had been alive. Because of that woman and my dad, my mother become depressed and heart broken that she committed suicide. I hate her and it's lucky for her that she's dead otherwise I myself had made her life a living hell."

Taehyung didn't know what to say or how to react. He got scared by the hatred in Jungkook's eyes that he held for the woman, which is unfortunately his mother. He bit his lips in anticipation as he waited for Jungkook's reply.

"W-would you--- f-forgive her?"

"Never. I loathe her. I hate her and everything that belongs to her. Tae, please don't talk about her it's making me furious."

Taehyung wasn't sure anymore. It's not like he thinks what his mother did was right. But she wasn't a bad person. Taehyung was sure she might have a reason to do such a thing. His mother was the kindest being he knew. But then he remembered how everyone talks about her as a slut and a betrayer.

He was so young to shut people who talked bad about his mother and as time passed those rumours were taken as a fact. And now after hearing what Jungkook said he didn't know if he should tell him or not.

'He will hate me too.' Taehyung thought to himself.

"Sweetheart...."

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts hearing Jungkook's concerned voice.

"Why are you upset? Did I troubled you by telling--"

"No Kookie. Thank you for sharing your pain. I promise I will always be with you no matter what."

Taehyung cut him off. He appreciated that Jungkook trusted him enough to share his past and painful memories. He wanted to do that too only if he wasn't a coward and scared that Jungkook will leave him after hearing the truth.

So for now he decided to hide it.

"I want a kiss."

Jungkook demanded bringing Taehyung's body close to his. Taehyung blushed hearing his words.

"It isn't free."

Taehyung answered giggling to himself. Jungkook cooed at the adorable boy.

"How much does it costs?"

He asked playing along. Taehyung pretended as if he's thinking for a moment and started calculating on his fingers. Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung shifted closer to him and brought his finger to his boyfriend's lips.

"It costs you--- a promise."

"A promise?"

Jungkook asked kissing taehyung's finger. Taehyung smiled and spoke.

"A promise that you won't leave me ever and will love me till I die."

He noticed how Jungkook had stopped smiling and was looking at him with unreadable expressions. Jungkook brought his hand to taehyung's face removing some strands of hair from his eyes and spoke.

"I promise I'll be with you and love you till I die."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. His stare was giving him chills down his spine.

"No you have to say till I die. Then you are allowed to love someone else."

"But baby that's what I said. And I will not love someone else ever."

Taehyung huffed in annoyance. He was saying that Jungkook can't love someone else till he's alive.

"Koo you have to say till I die not you."

"But I said I."

"Shut up."

Taehyung scolded him when he noticed Jungkook's mischievous smile. He was annoying him on purpose.

"Say till Taehyung dies."

He demanded looking straight into his eyes.

"Huh why would you die? I'm gonna love you till me; Jeon Jungkook dies."

"No. Till I Taehyung--"

"Nope. That's not gonna happen."

Jungkook cut him off as he folded his arms. Taehyung got up to sit.

"So you are not gonna promise me?"

"But I did."

Jungkook sat up too. Taehyung glared at him and pouted.

"Get lost. And don't talk to me ever again. I hate you."

He sniffled as he was getting ready to cry. Jungkook laughed and scooted closer to him.

"Okay okay I'm sorry."

He spoke while holding his ears. Taehyung pouted for a few seconds but nodded afterwards. He then leaned forward and pecked Jungkook's lips. As he tried to pull back Jungkook held his nape and continued to kiss his lips. Both of them moved their lips softly. Jungkook pulled away and kissed corner of Taehyung's mouth and spoke.

"I promise I'll love you till I die."

"Jungkook!!"

Taehyung shouted and Jungkook was already on his feet trying to climb out of the window.

_______