52💔

"So love birds are here?"

Jin blurted out as he saw Jungkook and Taehyung walking towards them laughing and chattering.

Taehyung smiled and hugged all of them while Jungkook just sat down muttering a 'hey'.

"Teach him to be more polite Tae bear."

Jin scoffed and Jungkook smiled not caring a bit about his comment.

"So are you two just gonna date hiding like this or gonna tell everyone?"

Hoseok questioned making Jungkook look at him.

"Hyung what's the point of telling others? It's I and Taehyung who are dating. I don't think anyone would care about it."

Yoongi gave a humourless laugh.

"No one's care huh? Did this beauty tell you how I had to scare off boys who were hitting on him."

Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung. He didn't tell him. Taehyung looked away.

"Umm.. they just said I look good."

Jungkook sighed shaking his head. 'That's the same though.'

"If we make it official or something. Are you okay with that Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded. The only person whom he doesn't want to tell is his step mother as he knows how she'll be against it. Because it's taehyung's happiness. But no body knows him or his family personally, so who's gonna tell her?

'It's safe if our university fellows will know. Besides that incident won't happen again.' Taehyung pondered.

"Okay hyung I'll tell my other friends too and eventually everyone will know."

They all were chatting when Jimin came.

"Tae."

He squealed hugging the life out of his best friend. Taehyung smiled.

"Chim where were you since morning? I had to sit alone."

Taehyung pouted.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to charge my phone so I sat at my home until it was charged to hundred percent."

Everyone laughed at his silliness.

"You could have brought the charger here. The things called sockets and circuits exist here too ya know and a thing called power bank is also present in this century."

Jimin glared at Yoongi.

"Nobody asked you."

He deadpanned and Yoongi shrugged.

"And nobody I guess ever told you this."

"I don't want to talk to you asshole."

"As if I'm dying to talk to you, gosh people are so delusional."

Taehyung giggled. Jimin was ready to throw hands but Jungkook intervened.

"Oh jimin's here too? Didn't see him. Jiminie please sit properly on the chair so that I can see you."

Jin bursted out laughing. Jimin pouted, as all of them were ganging up against him. He turned to look at Taehyung who immediately noticed his expressions and spoke.

"Hyungie don't bully my chim "

Jimin hugged him and rolled his eyes at Yoongi.

"Okay listen you all."