16💔

Seyoung had buried her face in Jungkook's chest who was currently glaring at everyone.

"I said who pushed her!!?"

His friends also arrived at the scene and saw Jungkook sitting with seyoung in his embrace, and yelling.

First thing that came in Jimin's mind was Tae. He looked at his best friend and saw him standing at one side, looking anxious. Jimin He padded towards the other and held his hand. But taehyung's eyes were just glued to the ravenette and the girl in his arms.

"Ummm.. the lights were dim so I couldn't see t-the face of that person."

The girl who had witnessed the scene spoke.

Jin finally came forward and went to Jungkook and helped seyoung stand up. But the girl wasn't letting go the other.

They brought him to a sofa and made her sit there. Jungkook was sitting with her as she won't let go him. Jin sat on her other side treating the small cut.

"And I thought she had cut her hand or something. I didn't even wail like this on my dad's funeral. And here she's crying like she lost two litres of blood. I have to use microscope to even see the cut."

Jimin whispered and scoffed.

Taehyung elbowed his friend. Who has been scoffing and making comments about her over acting.

"Chim maybe she's embarrassed that she fell down in front of everyone and she's feeling bad and you weren't even born when your father died."

"Whatever. She's holding Jungkook's arm as if he's her mom. You know like when a child holds his mommy's hand while getting injection."

"jimin!"

Taehyung glared. Although he was pretty jealous of how the girl was clinging to Jungkook but he didn't consider himself eligible to feel that way. They weren't in a relationship or something. Besides this girl seems important to him.

And that's what was haunting him but he was no one to say anything. Jungkook didn't even glance at him not even once, from the time he saw that girl crying.

Jungkook decided to move away as the girl was fine now.

Before he could get up the girl again held his hand and spoke;

"Jungkook, I'm feeling really bad. Everyone was probably making fun of me. Can you please dance with me? I'll feel a lot better then."

Jungkook ignored her request for a moment, looking around to spot Taehyung,  but the other wasn't looking at him at the moment. He was mumbling something to jimin, before the aforementioned dragged him away.

Jungkook kept looking in the direction where Jimin and taehyung left, but was brought back to reality when he felt a hand holding his own.

He sighed and snatched his hand from seyoung and stood up.

"hurry up."

He said annoyed.

The girl happily stood up and hugged him before bringing him to the dance floor.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"they are hugging and now they are going somewhere. He didn't even stop me."

Jimin was really frustrated by the girl's behaviour. He noticed how his best friend was trying to say positive things but surely it was clear from his eyes that he was hurting seeing them all clingy. And the fact that Jungkook didn't spare a single glance to Taehyung was adding fuel to the fire. So he decided to drag his friend away. So they could have their moment without hurting Tae.

But taehyung's eyes were still fixed at the two. He couldn't look away.

Jimin crossed his arms.

"Tae, don't be like this. I know that girl is annoying. But she's his friend he won't just let go her. Think with brain not with your heart. Now c'mon let me help you."

"Huh?"

Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Look at that boy."

Taehyung turned around to look at the direction he was pointing. He furrowed his brows.

"Minjun."

"You know him?"

"He's my new friend."

"New friend? I also felt like I saw him somewhere. Well whatever he was continuously looking at you."

"he's my friend that's why."

"You and your tiny brain. Now come with me."

"B-but chim-"

With that he pulled Taehyung towards the aforementioned. The boy immediately stood up after seeing the boys nearing himself.

"Wow Taehyungie you are looking so beautiful."

Minjun spoke as the two boys approached him. Taehyung just smiled while Jimin arched his brows.

"dude calm thyself. Instant flirting Huh?"

Taehyung nudged Jimin embarrassed by his words. While Minjun just chuckled.

"He's that gorgeous, not just me any other boy or girl will say the same."

"Yup I know, a lot of people having crush on him, nothing new."

"I believe that."

Minjun spoke after hearing jimin's remarks.

"So we're here because I had to go to the restroom. And I can't just leave tae like this. So why don't you dance with him so he won't be bored and you'll be happy too."

Jimin spoke trying to sound as reasonable as he can. While Taehyung was praying to vanish somewhere in air.

"Oh that would be an honour for me."

"Thank me later. For now I have to go."

Jimin replied and held taehyung's hand and placed it in Minjun's hand. Taehyung just glared at his best friend.

And that's how Jimin left them to join the rest+ busy devouring the food section.

Taehyung was just standing there idle, mumbling bad words to his best friend.

Minjun held his hand and took him to the dance floor. he was doing this, simply because Jimin left him here and he don't know how to refuse someone.

So he just quietly followed Minjun. what he wasn't aware of was Jungkook's presence at the place where he was going.

_________