47💔

"don't be sad. C'mon cheer up."

Jimin tried to lift up the mood of his best friend for the umpteenth time. But apparently no avail as Taehyung just continued to pout and sulk.

"He promised right?"

Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded slowly. So Jimin tried again.

"Then don't spoil your mood. Jungkook will be coming there although a little late."

"Yeah."

Taehyung murmured softly.

"I swear taetae if you don't pull your shit together I'm going to call your boyfriend."

Jimin snapped finally losing his temper and Taehyung scoffed.

"Alright alright. I'm happy, see."

Taehyung spat, giving his boxy grin but clearly a fake one. Jimin shook his head and continued to drive.

After driving for a few minutes they finally reached Heejun's house, Jungkook's friend who was throwing the party and was in the senior year. He had invited Taehyung and Jungkook's all friends personally. And Taehyung found him a really nice guy.

"Here we are."

Jimin announced and both exited the car. Taehyung immediately covered his ears as the loud music pierced through his ear drums. He had never been to a party. And he was here cause he knew Jungkook was here so nothing bad can happen to him. As he always feared parties and social gatherings but not anymore.

Now he has Jungkook.

Who will protect him no matter what. Right?

Walking through the entrance, Jimin excitedly looked around. He loved parties, the dancing, the music, the hormonal teenagers acting weird and most importantly the drinks.

On the other hand Taehyung was disgusted by looking at the people eating each others faces. He walked through the crowd, scrunching his nose, the strong smell of alcohol and sweat making it harder to breathe.

Finally spotting their group he eased a little bit. Both of them walked towards them and immediately got engulfed into a loving hug by none other than seokjin.

"my cuties are finally here."

Taehyung giggled.

"Hyung you are looking great."

He complimented and Seokjin smiled pinching his cheeks.

"Thank you my cutie pie."

He greeted everyone and got busied in talking about random things.

"Taehyung?"

A voice interrupted their conversation and Taehyung turned around to look at the person who summoned him. He smiled a little, noticing the presence of none other than but,

Kim Minjun.

"Hi."

Taehyung spoke.

"Hi ....you look amazing Taehyung."

He praised and Taehyung just smiled. He wasn't pleased at the moment rather tensed. A turmoil was going on in his head. He looked around to make sure Jungkook haven't arrived yet, knowing how much he would be irritated by Minjun's presence.

"Taehyung, actually I wanted to talk to you."

Minjun spoke and Taehyung tried hard to not frown.

"What is it Minjun?"

"Can we talk in somewhere private? I really have something important to tell."

Taehyung bit his lips. 'Should I go?' He asked himself. After debating with himself whether to go or not he decided to at least listen to Minjun. After all he said it was something important.

So he just nodded and Minjun smiled and lead him towards a quieter area, the terrace.

Both were now standing there. Taehyung's hair were moving along the cold breeze. He was looking as ethereal as ever under the moonlight. And of course Minjun couldn't stop himself from drooling over the beauty. On the other hand Taehyung was impatiently waiting for his friend to say whatever he wanted to.

"Minjun?"

He beckoned his attention by waving his hand in front of his face and calling his name.

"Yeah?"

Minjun replied still in daze and Taehyung knitted his brows in confusion, clearly unaware of his affect on the other.

"You wanted to talk about something remember?" Please hurry up I have to go to jungk-"

He was cut off by Minjun who called his name and took some step towards him.

"Taehyung...."

Taehyung was now frowning. A bit uncomfortable by the close proximity of his 'according to him' friend.

"Taehyung I am not gonna lie but I ----"

He paused and closed some more distance between them. Taehyung tried taking a step back but Minjun held his waist, preventing him from moving.

"I fell in love with you the very first time I saw you. I know you are interested in Jungkook or whatever  but still give me a chance I can prove to you I love you more than--"

Taehyung who was listening to his words quietly as he was shocked from the sudden confession, finally cut him off after recovering from his surprised state.

"I love him. And only him. I'm not 'interested' in him. I'm very much devoted to him. And I don't want anyone else. I didn't know you feel like this. I apologize if my any action lead you on or something. Please retract your hands back to yourself. I want to go back inside."

He spoke gently but with a firm expression.

But Minjun didn't comply to his request rather tightened his hold. Taehyung was now upset with his behaviour. He tried pushing him away with his hands that were on his chest but the other didn't budge which annoyed Taehyung more.

"Let go Minj--"

He was cut off by a pair of lips on his own. He was startled but didn't give in. He again tried to push him but before he could do so someone else did. And Taehyung stumbled a few steps back from the effect as Minjun was pulled away harshly by someone.

Taehyung looked at the person who's back was facing him but of course it wasn't difficult for him to recognize him.

"Jungkook--"

He whispered but the man didn't say anything and just punched his friend. After unleashing his anger by throwing some more punches he turned around to face Taehyung.

Taehyung was close to crying when he noticed the disappointed look in his boyfriend's eyes. He wanted to explain but his tongue wasn't cooperating with him. He just looked down in shame, afraid of what the other is going to do.

he knew it was his fault too. After how many times his boyfriend told him to avoid that person he didn't listen and kept on going against his words. And now he knew Jungkook saw him kissing, he knew how many misunderstandings this would have created.

And he knew the worst things that can happen. He was still in his thoughts when his head snapped up hearing the words of his boyfriend.

_________