23💔

Happy reading!
_____________

Smiling happily to himself Taehyung entered his house. Immediately getting a call from his best friend who was yelling at him like a mad man from the other side of phone.

"Where the hell were you Kim Taehyung!?!"

"You know how worried I was for you!!"

"When will you stop being so irresponsible!?"

"I thought something bad happened to you!"

"I was waiting for you the whole damn time at the university gate!!!"

Taehyung sighed at the sudden outburst of his friend. He decided to let the other yell first as he knew that there wasn't a way that his bestie will listen to him without throwing out his anger on him. So there he was standing listening to his friend's scolding. Although the phone was in his hand but the other was practically bursting out his lungs that his voice was still loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

After having an earful he finally spoke but reminded himself to sound as cute as he can. After all cuteness was his secret weapon.

"Jiminie."

"What!!?"

The other shouted in anger. Taehyung covered his ear with his hand.

"I'm sowwy."

"Taehyung don't you dare try to act cute. Where were you?"

Taehyung sighed, his charms weren't really working on his bestie today indicating that he was really angry.

"Ummm...I went to see the hill-"

"What!? You went there? Alone?-"

"Chim calm down. I didn't go there on my own. I was with Jungkook."

Jimin finally calmed down after hearing Jungkook's name.

"With him? What's going on between you and that hottie?"

"Stop calling him that."

"Jealous much?"

The other spoke amused finally back to his normal self.

"Can't I ?"

Taehyung replied sassily.

"Hmmm. So there's something that I don't know?"

"Yup."

"What?"

"Maybe me and that hottie are."

"Are what?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Bye bye. Love you."

Taehyung deliberately cut the call to tease his friend. Jimin kept cursing from the other side but he couldn't care less. Sighing in contentment he reached for the door knob and opened the door.

Just as he entered he heard a lot of chattering voices.

'Seems like there are guests too.'

Without being noticed he quickly made upstairs. His mom never allowed him to come in front of her guests unless she herself wants him to.

So he quietly entered his room and sat on the bed. Usually he would be sad hearing enthusiastic voices and laughter. He would always feel alone and an outcaste when everyone downstairs would be having fun and he would quietly sit near his bed room door with ear attached to it, so that maybe he would hear their talks and laugh along.

Or when he couldn't take his loneliness anymore, he would peek from the stairs like an adorable kitten to see smiling faces and cheerful laughter. And sit there smiling by seeing others' smile.

It was his way to feel like he's not alone. But today he just sighed and layed back on the bed. He wasn't feeling sad today. Why would he? He wasn't alone anymore. So there wasn't a reason to be sad now. He has his Jungkook with him now. His boyfriend, his first and he was sure last love.

A wide boxy smile appeared on his face by thinking about the man. He laughed,

'Hottie huh? wouldn't be surprised if jimin's crushing on him too from the day one but he's too much of a self centered person to be the one chasing or crushing first.'

he was snapped out of his thoughts by the sudden intrusion. He looked at the person and immediately sat up.

"Mom? Do you need anything?"

"What would I need from a useless person like you?"

His step mother snickered, he just looked down. For her he's useless, it's nothing new for him. He have been hearing this since childhood but she should be happy that her sentence is always able to make his heart ache.

He didn't say a word and waited for her to tell what she needs now from her useless step son.

"As you have already seen I have some guests over, so come downstairs and greet them and then help me in the kitchen ."

"Greet?"

Taehyung asked unsure. It's rare for her to let him meet anyone.

"Yes. They are your father's old friend's family and their son goes to the same university as you. He already knows you."

'Oh so that's why she couldn't lie about me being abroad as usual but who's that boy.'

Taehyung quietly nodded and went downstairs after fixing his appearance.

He politely bowed to the woman who was busy chatting with his sister.

"Oh my what a handsome boy."

The lady said smiling at Taehyung who just passed a boxy smile at the compliment.

"Minjun told me that Mr Kim's son is really handsome and now I could see why he was talking about you 24/7."

Taehyung frowned hearing the name. Before he could say something someone engulfed him in a hug.

But he immediately recognised the person after hearing his voice.

"Missed me Taehyungie?"

Taehyung didn't answer rather looked at his friend whom his boyfriend is not so fond of.

"I got to know that your father is my dad's colleague so I brought my mom with me to pay you a visit."

Taehyung just nodded and smiled. His mother interrupted.

"Minjun dear you'll get tired by standing all the time. Have a seat. And Taehyung baby will you go see if the food is ready?"

Taehyung nodded again. Used to his mother's fake personality in front of others.

Entering the kitchen he looked around and saw that his mother had already ordered food. Thanks to Jungkook he came home late otherwise he would have to do cooking too. And he's not that fond of it.

He started taking out the plates and the cutlery set. He was so engrossed in his work that didn't notice a presence behind himself.

Just as he felt a hand on his waist he jumped in surprise, meanwhile the glass in his hand slipped making a shattering noise.

He looked at Minjun, confused. he noticed how the other was weirdly staring at him.

"Do you need anything minjun?"

"Yeah."

"What's that?"

"You."

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"I mean 'you' were standing in front of the fridge and I needed water, so I was just trying to get you to a side."

Taehyung looked at his side and saw that there was enough space to do that but decided not to comment on it.

Just as he was going to speak, his mother came in.

__________