54💔

He heard his father sighing and his hopes were slowly fading.

"Did you ask your mother?"

Taehyung shook his head and looked down.

"Taehyung she's responsible for handling your and Nara's matters. Ask her."

With that he turned around and held the door to open it.

"Dad please...... It's for the first time I'm hanging out with my new friends.... please..."

He pleaded and his father sighed again.

"Who are they?"

Taehyung smiled a little knowing at least his father is considering it.

"They study with me in uni. They are chim's friends too. If you want I can introduce them to you."

His father pondered for a few seconds and finally nodded.

"Okay you can go but don't create any troubles and I'll tell your mother."

Taehyung beamed and nodded.

"Thank you so much."

His father smiled and sat in his car immediately driving away. Taehyung happily skipped towards his house. He slowly tiptoed making sure, that he won't have to face his step mother, he didn't want to get upset listening to her bitter words.

Finally reaching his room he strode towards the bathroom to get ready.

.
.
.
.
.

"Yep he agreed."

Taehyung chirped, his arms around Jungkook's neck who was holding him by his waist. Both of them rocked sideways still hugging, as Taehyung informed him about the reason of his happiness.

"That's great. I actually wanted to stay with you in the same room, just to wake up to see your pretty face as the first thing in morning."

"Who said I'm gonna share a room with you?"

Taehyung sassed, bringing his fingers close to Jungkook's ears and started playing with them. Jungkook frowned, as he stilled hearing his words.

"Who else? I'm your one and only boyfriend. I won't allow you to abandon me."

Jungkook pouted and Taehyung was biting his cheeks to stop himself from smiling.

"I got chim too. My bestest friend forever. You are like an extra notebook which I only use for writing important things."

Jungkook gasped. And placed his hand on his heart.

"Ouch that hurts."

Taehyung giggled booping Jungkook's nose with his. Then moved his head back a little to place it on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hi Jungkook."

Both of them looked aside and saw Seyoung. Jungkook smiled a little bit and gave a little nod. While she smiled brightly but completely ignored taehyung's existence. Taehyung didn't say anything just stayed in the same position.

"Wow you are looking good in this shirt jungkook."

She complimented, playing with her hair and putting them behind her ears. Taehyung frowned noticing her flirty tone and stares.

"Thanks. I tried to look good today especially for my angel. I'm trying to impress him so that maybe he'll use me as his regular diary."

Jungkook joked and Taehyung giggled hearing his words. Whereas Seyoung tried her best to not roll her eyes.