7💔

.
.
.
.

"Tae look at your wrists. If I was her brother I would have slapped the shit outta her."

"Chim she's my sister. Don't talk about her like this."

Jimin just scoffed, still inspecting his best friend's wrists. He was really protective of Taehyung and knowing what kind of woman his step mother was, he was always suspicious of Nara too. But she never showed hate towards Taehyung. She always cared and loved him but Jimin was never convinced.

"Oh I forgot to ask how was the ride with Jungkook?"

Jimin said nudging his friend. Taehyung smiled.

"He is a nice person."

"Wait what!!? I can't believe this!"

Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"From what I have heard about him he can be anything but nice."

"What do you mean chim?"

"Well i asked around about him and heard he's quite an asshole, always acting cocky and cold." 

Taehyung frowned as Jimin continued spilling information he gathered about the heartthrob.

"He's reserved and rude as fuck so nobody really got a chance to be with him. That means you won without even competing cause he seems really interested in you. He himself solved that problem of competition for you."

Jimin completed his rant but when he looked at Taehyung he was in a shock. He turned around and saw none other than; Kim Seokjin.

'Oh shoot!! Looks like he heard everything'

"Don't panic Jimin."

"I heard nothing."

Jin said laughing. Taehyung  looked down, embarrassed. Well fuck his life.

"And maybe I can help so spit it out."

Jin spoke, taking a seat next to them. They were in the front ground right now.

"You like Jungkook?"

He questioned but Tae only bit his lips not knowing what to say.

"What's wrong Tae?"

Jin said patting his back encouragingly.

"Y-you won't tell him right?"

Taehyung said finally raising his head.

"Of course I won't. And trust me he'll be the first one to tell you."

"What do you mean hyung?"

Taehyung asked confused.

"Well I'm quite sure he also likes you."

Taehyung flushed red. Jimin squealed.

"Right hyung that's what I was telling him."

"H-hyung are you sure he doesn't like someone else?"

Taehyung asked nervously.

"Of course I'm, Tae. I know him since our childhood. I'm never wrong about him."

"Really?"

He asked happily. Jin chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

"Yes baby bear."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook, so would you go with me?"A shrill voice echoed in Jungkook's room as he kept his eyes fixed on the screen- too engrossed in his game.