79💔

Taehyung was rushed to hospital. He was immediately taken to emergency. Jimin hadn't stopped crying since the time he arrived at Jungkook's penthouse and saw his best friend's body all drenched in cold sweat and skin pale. Taehyung's breathing was also abnormal.

Footsteps and clicking of heels was heard in the hallway as a lot of people walked in different directions. Jimin was sitting on a metal chair, his head hung low as he continued sobbing. His head snapped up when Yoongi approached him and walked up to him. Jimin stood up furiously.

"Where is that dickhead!!"

Yoongi sighed and walked closer to him.

"I called him but he's not picking up."

Jimin scoffed as he laughed humourlessly.

"Yeah why would he? After leaving Taehyung in that state, he would just run away like a coward."

"Jimin look we still don't know what really happened--"

"What do you mean you don't know what happened!! Did you look at his head, he was bleeding, His face was stained with tears, all things in the room were at sixes and sevens. There were freaking blood spots in all the living room to the front door."

Jimin cried, Yoongi embraced him and rubbed his back. He continued comforting Jimin, until the doctors voice made them pull away. 

"Are you with Kim Taehyung?"

Jimin immediately nodded.

"Please call his parents or the father of the baby to sign the papers. We have to do a C-section right now to protect the baby. His blood pressure is really high. It can create complications if the operation isn't done."

Jimin thought for a second. He can't call his family at all. Taehyung was hiding this from them and Jungkook was God knows where. He just wiped his tears and lied.

"His parents live in another city. They won't make it on time and his boyfriend dumped him. I'm his only family. Let me sign the papers."

The doctor nodded in understatement and asked him to follow a nurse while he left to the operation theatre.

Jimin was anxiously biting his nails. Few hours had already passed and the doctors hadn't come out yet. Finally after few more minutes the doctor came out.

Jimin instantly stood up as the doctor approached him.

"Congratulations a beautiful baby girl is born and your friend is also out of danger. You can meet him once he gets shifted."

Jimin smiled through his tears and nodded. He turned around to hug Yoongi.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy hyung."

Yoongi smiled which was quite rare and congratulated him.

Taehyung was shifted to a room and they were allowed to meet him finally. Jimin barged into the room as he looked at his best friend. A nurse was putting cushions behind him to help him lean back a little.

Jimin padded towards the hospital bed and hugged his best friend carefully. Taehyung hugged back. Taehyung was still under the affect of anesthesia. He was feeling a bit dizzy and hadn't fully realised where he was.

Jimin pulled away and looked at him. Taehyung was looking pale and weak. His eyes landed on Yoongi, who was standing near the door.

"Yoongi hyung."

He rasped and Yoongi gave a sincere smile.

"Congratulations Tae bear."

Taehyung frowned. But before he could question, all the events replayed through his head as he panicked.

"J-jimin, my baby.."

Jimin held his hand.

"Don't worry Tae everything is fine. And congratulations my pumpkin your baby girl is born, beautiful and healthy."

Taehyung frantically looked around not finding the baby, Jimin noticed his behaviour.

"They'll bring her here after doing her check up. Relax taetae."

Taehyung nodded meekly as he laid back but then he remembered someone.

"W-where's Jungkook?"

He questioned, tears escaping his eyes. Jimin sighed. He should be the one asking what happened and where was that bastard.

"He is not attending his phone."

Taehyung bit back a sob. He was expecting this, that Jungkook won't come but he didn't blame him. He thought he was really angry so he needed time. He looked at Yoongi who was looking down, trying not to disturb the two.

"Hyung... Please go see him. Make sure he's okay."

Taehyung requested in a broken voice and Jimin lost his calm.

"Are you an idiot Taehyung? You are still caring for him? After he left you alone in that condition. You know how dangerous was it for you and the baby?"

Jimin scolded and Taehyung looked down, as tears spilled from his eyes.

"I-it wasn't his fault.."

He murmured in a small voice and Jimin glared.

"Oh really? Then who did that? What the heck happened in the penthouse?"

Taehyung kept quiet and nibbled on his lips. Suddenly their attention diverted to the door which was opened, Taehyung looked up thinking it was Jungkook. But it was the nurse with baby.

Taehyung smiled and looked at the cute baby. The nurse handed the baby to Taehyung. Taehyung couldn't contain his happiness. He looked at the small fluff ball in his arms, pinkish pouty lips, doe eyes, puffy cheeks and small chubby hands. Taehyung softly caressed the baby girl's cheeks and pecked her nose.

Forgetting about the earlier argument, Jimin kissed her too and squealed happily. "Oh my god Taetae she's so cute, so pretty. Let me take her photo",he chirped as he took out her photos.

Both friends continued adoring the baby and didn't notice Yoongi slipping out of the room

Both friends continued adoring the baby and didn't notice Yoongi slipping out of the room. He immediately dialled Jungkook's number again. After ringing for a few minutes he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

Jungkook uttered in a hoarse voice, Yoongi sighed. His voice was indicating he had been crying.

"Jungkook where are you?"

"My old house."

Jungkook answered briefly.

"Come to Seoul national hospital."

"Why? are you okay?"

Jungkook inquired in a worried voice. Yoongi rubbed his temple and answered.

"I'm fine. It's Taehyung. He was taken to the hospital in emergency and had to go through operation--"

"Is he alive?"

________