64💔

"Tae c'mon cheer up."

Taehyung didn't answer and kept his gaze down, not acknowledging Jungkook's words at all. Jungkook sighed when he heard his phone ringing.

He saw it was from Yoongi.

"Yes hyung?"

"Jungkook aren't you coming?"

"Hyung.... Tae's also with me. So can't really leave him alone."

"Jungkook we have to talk with that party. We can't lose them. It's an important meeting."

Jungkook didn't reply and takes his hand through his hair. Not knowing what to do.

"You can go. Just drop me at jimin's house."

He turned to look at Taehyung who was already looking at him with puppy eyes. He didn't want to agree but that meeting was indeed really important for him and for what he was doing.

"I'll be there hyung."

Jungkook finally answered cutting the call.

"Would you be okay?"

He asked in a soft tone. Taehyung nodded and leaned forward. Jungkook understood what he wanted and connected their lips. Softly nibbling on taehyung's lips and tilting his head, he scooted closer to Taehyung who was now clutching his jacket. Moving in sync pouring their emotions in their kiss, they forgot all their tensions.

Finally pulling apart Jungkook smiled at Taehyung who was now blushing.

"I'll drop you now c'mon get up."

Taehyung just snaked his hands around Jungkook's neck indicating him to pick him up which he did. He wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and buried his head in his neck.

"I love you so much kookie."

Jungkook grinned and kissed the top his head.

"I love you more."

.
.
.
.
.

"Chim my body is still hurting."

"That's because it's been two days and you are just laying in your bed."

"No. It's because I'm sick."

"Yeah I can see your sickness. You are just sulking because your lover boy didn't come to see you."

Taehyung pouted. It was indeed the truth but he was too stubborn to admit it to his best friend.

"He told me he would be out of city."

"Hm, whatever I'm not gonna say anything. You would start whining that I'm just thinking negative about him."

Taehyung turned around, his back was now facing Jimin. He knew Jimin always just like to overthink and he knew nothing personal about Jungkook so he might have created his own perspective about him. But the reason for his gloominess was the loneliness he was feeling.

Jungkook knew he was sick but still didn't come to see him. He knew he shouldn't be too demanding but he couldn't help it. He was craving for him and the other was just too busy in his own world.

He was also living with the burden of truth he never told Jungkook and with each passing day his fear was growing. Too many negative thoughts, different scenarios, variety of thoughts about his reaction. He was close to losing his sanity.

With every passing second his hear sank more and more, reminding him of all the secrets he had been keeping. Just because he was a coward; who was too scared to lose his only strength, his comfort and his love. So he concealed his lies with his pretty boxy smile, pretending to be okay but the reality was opposite of that.

"Tae---."

"Huh?"

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when Jimin shook him.

"Okay so get up now. We are going to a club."

"What! No chim I'm not. Jungkook---"

"Shut up idiot. We aren't going for getting laid just a casual hangout. So get up now. You'll feel fresh too."

Taehyung knew there was no way be could win against his best friend, so he just got up and went to bathroom to get changed.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Woah this place is cool."

Jimin beamed dancing around happily, somewhere among the dancing bodies under the flashy lights and loud music. On the other hand Taehyung was trying his best to not puke. He felt suffocated.

They have been there for just a few minutes Taehyung was already looking like he would lose his consciousness at any moment. He didn't drink anything because of many reasons. However the sudden urge to vomit made him sprint towards the restrooms.

Just as he did the deed, he washed his hands only to be met with none other than; Kim Minjun. Taehyung sighed. Why do he had to be wherever he is. It's started to get suspicious not coincidental like he thought.

"Hi Taehyung."

"Hey... Uh.. I'll be going Minjun."

Taehyung spoke not giving the other a chance to say anything. Before he could reach the door, he suddenly felt dizzy which made him lose balance, but thankfully he didn't get chance to collide with the floor. He felt Minjun's hands around his torso.

He wanted to push him away after balancing himself on his feet but his body was aching again, making him weak.

"Taehyung? Are you okay?"

Minjun spoke worriedly, hands still holding him. Taehyung wasn't able to speak properly at all. But the next thing shocked him.

"W-what are you doing Minjun?"

Taehyung murmured, he felt his energy drained out of him with each word he spoke.

"Taking you to somewhere comfortable."

Minjun spoke as he carried him bridal style and walked towards a more peaceful area. Taehyung didn't say anything and just closed his eyes. He wanted nothing but to sleep.

After just a few moments he felt his back pressed to a soft surface. He opened his eyes and saw they were in a room. A wave of panic passed through his body. As he looked around the room.

"W-why are we here? C-call Jimin please."

Taehyung stuttered trying his best to not cry. Minjun walked towards him and sat near the edge of the bed.

"Relax Tae.... I would never do anything bad to you. You looked pale so I brought you here so that you can take rest."

"P-please call Jimin."

Taehyung sniffled. He hated how weak his body was. His immune system was always weak but since the time he got to know about that pregnancy thing he has been feeling weaker day by day.

Minjun sighed;

"I called Jungkook."

_______