4💔

.

.

.

"This class is nice."

"omg yes, I'm loving the air conditioner. It's breeze is directly falling on me. So lucky to sit on this seat."

Taehyung glared at his dramatic friend who have been squealing happily since they have entered the luxurious class, that he got the seat right in front of the AC.

Taehyung scoffed and looked around but froze in his seat when his eyes met a certain male who just entered the class room.

Perfectly styled dark black hair, parted on his forehead. Wearing a denim jacket with underneath a white shirt.

His breath hitched when those fierce dark eyes met his ash grey ones.

Just as jk walked inside chattering voices got loud. But the handsome male didn't avert his eyes from his face. Taehyung nervously bit his lips and turned towards Jimin.

He breathed heavily. 'he is in my class?' he thought.

'He must have sat down by now.' he slowly turned around. And saw the heartthrob sitting a few seats away from him, using his phone.

Taehyung thought of it as a chance to take a better look at him.

He noticed that the boy had tattoos on one hand. And was wearing piercings.

He had well built body and muscles. He's hot. He mentally noted as he continued eyeing the boy.

"Tae?"

He finally came back to his senses by Jimin waving his hand in front of him.

"Y-yeah?"

"Whom are you staring at?"

"Uh....Jimin h-he's here."

"What!!?"

Jimin yelled, receiving attention from many students. Taehyung hurriedly put his hand over jimin's mouth.

"Chim don't shout."

"Okay okay. Where's he?"

Jimin said whispering.

"T-that one."

Taehyung pointed with his head towards a man. Still facing Jimin. Telling him to look straight in the same row, few seats away.

Jimin gasped.

"Are you sure Tae?"

"Yeah. I'm."

Taehyung said smiling and shyly looking down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Tae...oh my god but I didn't know you have a kink for nerdy healthy boys, with a broken front tooth."

"W-what?"

"It's true that love is blind but in your case I think it's mentally unstable too. But I respect your decision."

Jimin said dramatically, patting his friend's shoulder.

Taehyung turned around confused by his friend's reaction. He expected Jimin to drool over him but here he's acting like he did something strange.

Taehyung gasped standing up immediately.

"N-no no chim. That's not him."

He yelled, looking at the unfamiliar boy. He looked at the chubby guy, sitting at Jungkook's seat, who smiled and suddenly winked at him. Making Taehyung's mouth to hang open in disbelief, causing him to look away immediately.