2💔

"Tae you must be excited today."

"Yeah, although I'm really nervous too. I just hope everything goes well."

"Don't worry, I'm sure everyone will love you and you'll do great."

"Thanks."

Taehyung and Nara were currently sitting at the dining table having their breakfast. Their parents weren't home. His father worked in a private company and enjoyed a good position. They had all luxuries of life, which a person could wish for.

Suddenly, a car honk was heard.

"Looks like jiminie is here."

Taehyung immediately got up giving a hug to his sister and ran out of the front door.

He was immediately engulfed in a warm hug by none other than Park Jimin, his childhood best friend.

"Taetae are you ready?"

Jimin squealed still hugging him.

"of course I am."

Taehyung laughed.

"I'm so happy that we both got a chance to get admission in our dream university."

Taehyung smiled, seeing his best friend's enthusiasm. They both happily hopped in jimin's car still conversing and giggling in between.

Blasting music, happily squealing and chatting they finally reached their university.

"Gosh, Jimin there are so many students."

Taehyung chewed on his lips nervously seeing the crowd of students.

"Yeah the campus is really enormous too. Lemme search for a parking spot."

Taehyung was now fidgeting with his fingers. He hated crowds. He took a deep breath, gathering his things as Jimin parked the car.

"Tae let's go."

As Taehyung got out of the car and started walking through the crowd. He immediately caught attention of the fellow students.

They all were looking at him awestruck by his beauty. And the fact that he was cutely fiddling with the hem of his shirt while biting his lower lip was making him look even more adorable.

"Chim why are they staring?"

Taehyung whispered.

"You don't see a handsome guy everyday. do you? let them enjoy."

Jimin teased, ignoring the gawking eyes upon them.

Walking through the unfamiliar corridors, they searched for the main office to get their schedules.

"I think we should ask someone."

Taehyung suggested, panting hard. They had been walking around for almost an hour, taehyung assumed, but his stubborn friend won't let anyone talk to him or let him talk to someone.

"No."

Taehyung sighed.

"Fine then I'll wait here go search and come back when you will find it."

He sat down at the last step of stairs. Jimin scoffed and walked away. But warned Taehyung before he left.

"Don't talk to any stranger."

'yeah whatever'. the other thought of replying but then another argument would start so he just nodded while drinking the juice he had brought for himself.