46💔

"Oh god tae come here!!!"

Jimin squealed, pulling Taehyung towards the shop. It was Gucci. And Taehyung's favourite. Taehyung excitedly followed him completely ignoring his boyfriend.

Jungkook was constantly being ignored by his pretty boyfriend who was busy admiring everything other than him. He was just trailing behind the excited males who just had to enter all the shops and coincidentally each shop is favourite of one of them.

He was regretting his decision of staying with them. He should have rather went with Yoongi.

'should have sat at food court like hyung instead of---'

"-jungkookie!!"

"Huh?"

He raised his head, snapping out of his thoughts.

"Koo are you really not going to talk to me?"

Taehyung questioned folding his arms on his chest. And finally Jungkook realized that he was just lost in his thoughts and not answering Taehyung.

"Oh no no Tae. What did you say?"

"You are ignoring me."

"Huh. Me?"

Jungkook frowned. 'Really? But isn't he--

"Yes. You are just staring at random things not even talking to me."

Taehyung spoke, clearly showing how upset he was. And Jungkook panicked.

"No baby, I was only looking at you. I swear. My whole focus was on you."

"really?"

Taehyung mumbled shyly. And Jungkook cupped his cheeks.

'Dramatic.' He thought to himself.

"Then c'mon I wanna buy a lot of things. Chim already chose his clothes and went to sit with Yoongi hyung cause he was tired. Now you are gonna help me."

Taehyung ranted and Jungkook nodded.

'Wow. Noticed me when only he wasn't around.' He sulked internally. But he was happy that finally he can spend some time with Taehyung 'alone'. Although he was ignoring the fact that they are living in the same place. But still it's Taehyung and he can never get enough of him.

They both were busy in shopping and laughing at random jokes that Jungkook was telling. But a very familiar voice interrupted their talk.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook turned around only to see Seyoung standing there. He knitted his brows, smile faltering in the process. The girl looked at him with a small smile.

"babe let's go."

He blurted out and gripped taehyung's arm trying to leave but the girl stopped them again.

"Jungkook please... At least let me apologize."

"No need we don't need your apology."

He announced and before he could do anything else. The girl held taehyung's hand.

"Taehyung please at least you.... listen to me. I'm ashamed of my actions."

She pleaded and Taehyung sighed.

"Kookie let's just listen to her this time. She is saying that she regrets it so isn't it enough to forgive her?"

"Baby you don't even know what she did."