69💔

"Just do it today how long are you gonna drag this game!?"

"I'm trying my best what else should I do!?"

"I don't know just end it already. I'm tired of it. Go there and do that. And this time make sure this hit is going to be stronger than ever."

"Fine. I just hope this works."

The boy put the phone back in his pocket. He sat in his car. Feeling guilty? He didn't know what he was doing but all he knew was he was blinded by the love he had for a beauty, which is making him do things he knew isn't good. But still he's doing it.

Just for him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jimin told me to smack you but then I forgot to do it because of all that happened past few days. But I'm gonna do it, don't you worry!"

Taehyung huffed as Jungkook chuckled throwing his head back laughing at taehyung's tantrums. He didn't know what really happened to his sweet angel. But he was getting sassier and stubborn day by day.

Right now he was sitting with a chocolate bar in his hand and watching some sad romantic movie. Occasionally crying and cussing. Jungkook never saw him like that before but he couldn't help and find Taehyung adorable. So he just let Taehyung do whatever he wanted to.

"I-i was sick. I still am. And--- and you left me alone. Just like that asshole did with that girl and cheated on her. I see--- no difference between you and him!"

Taehyung declared hiccuping and throwing his hands in air dramatically. Jungkook don't know why he's main target of Taehyung's insults today. He sighed and leaned over, reaching for a napkin and wiping taehyung's mouth with it. He was smudging the chocolate all over his mouth as he ate it aggressively.

"Tae come here."

Jungkook spoke holding taehyung's hand nudging him to come closer. It was night time and Taehyung didn't want to sleep. So there he was having a pajama party all alone and he didn't even allow Jungkook to join.

Taehyung glared at him. Jungkook didn't say anything. He was in disbelief that Taehyung was angry at him for something that happened a week ago and after that drama, Taehyung was fine but tonight suddenly he's fighting because of it.

Taehyung moved to Jungkook's lap but kept his hands crossed. Jungkook started caressing his hair and tugging some strands behind his ears.

"I'm sorry."

Jungkook spoke in a soft voice and now Taehyung felt guilty for acting so bratty. But he couldn't help it, the pregnancy was really doing things to him. Moreover he hadn't even tell Jungkook yet.

Taehyung didn't say anything and buried his head in Jungkook's neck inhaling Jungkook's manly yet sweet scent.

"Y-you lied to me."

Taehyung's muffled words caught Jungkook's attention as he frowned. He slightly pulled away from the hug. Taehyung didn't meet his gaze.

"Tae baby when did I lie to you?"

"Y-you said you weren't in the city so how you reached there just few minutes after his call?"

Jungkook kept quiet for a while and then spoke.

"This one thing can be used against you too Tae.... that you knew I was out of city but still went to meet him----"

"---But I won't believe that because I trust you. It's just seeing such situations I start losing my cool. Now just tell me what's going on inside your head. Why are you saying that?"