63💔

Taehyung was quietly listening to all the new information with tears streaming down his face. It was shocking for him. For whom it wouldn't be frightening? that since 18 years of your life you were a boy and suddenly someone tells you, you have female reproductive organs inside your body.

"The blood you had was due to menstruation cycle. I'm disappointed that your father kept it hidden. And those stomach pains were period cramps. It was more painful because it wasn't normal for your body. He visited me and I prescribed him medicine. Whenever I asked about you, he said you were doing fine with all this. I never knew he kept you in dark."

Taehyung looked at the grey haired man and sniffled. The doctor patted his head and continued.

"I know it's a lot to tell you all that in one day but I need to tell you one more thing."

Taehyung nodded.

"Because of having a uterus and perfectly functional one ovary you can get pregnant and that's ---- what happened."

Taehyung gasped hearing those words. Breathing getting heavier, chest tightening, the doctor rushed towards him and started rubbing his back.

"Relax son. Take deep breaths."

"H-how?"

Taehyung croaked.

"I have warned Mr Kim about that too. You were sick because you have been pregnant for almost four weeks now."

And that's when Taehyung lost his composure and started crying hysterically, he panicked, he started yelling and calling for his only comfort ; his Jungkook.

Jungkook heard taehyung's cries and shouting his name. He rushed towards the door and entered without even thinking twice. There he was; crying heavily trying to get away from doctors grip. Calling out for him again and again. Jungkook tried his best to not cry seeing taehyung's condition.

"Tae...baby..."

He coaxed. And Taehyung's eyes finally fell on him. As he stopped squirming in their hold and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. Jungkook walked towards him and Taehyung immediately reached for him. Jungkook bent down to reach taehyung's level who immediately hugged him.

"Relax sweetheart."

Jungkook muttered caressing his hair. Taehyung sniffled and tightened his hold around his shoulders. Jungkook sat down at the edge of the bed with Taehyung still attached to him like a koala.

The doctor spoke.

"I'll give you a moment then I have to tell you something."

Jungkook nodded. And the medical staff left.

"Y-you love me right?"

He heard taehyung's mumbles.

"Of course I love my sweet angel."

"J-jungkook y-you won't leave me ever no matter what. Promise me."

"I promise."

Although he was confused why Taehyung was suddenly saying that but he said that because he knew he won't ever leave his love.

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was finally calm now. He was sitting against the headboard waiting for Jungkook to come inside and listen to what the doctor was going to tell him. Jungkook went to pay his bills.

"C-can I request something?"

Taehyung murmured fiddling with his sweater as he looked at the grey haired man sitting there with his medical files.

"Tell him everything about me but---- but not that I'm--- I'm pregnant."

The old man sighed.

"Taehyung sweet boy that will create problems later on. Isn't it better to tell your partner everything?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"P-please Mr. Yi . I'm not ready yet. Let me see how he reacts to that news first."

Before the doctor could say anything else, Jungkook walked in. Taehyung looked at the old man and pleaded again with his eyes before turning to look at his boyfriend who sat near his feet and smiled at him.

"So...what you wanted to tell us Mr. Yi?"

Taehyung took a deep breath trying to prepare himself for seeing Jungkook's disgusted expressions or maybe situation like break--- no no Jungkook loves him. He won't do that. He reminded himself.
.
.
.
.

Half an hour passed and Jungkook hadn't said a word. He listened to whatever the doctor told him about taehyung's body. On the other hand Taehyung didn't look at him, just hung his head low waiting for him to speak up.

"Is he healthy? It isn't anything fatal right?"

Those were the first words left his mouth after digesting all the newly told things. Both Taehyung and the old man were shocked to hear it. Taehyung snapped his head towards Jungkook who scooted closer to him and caressed his hair and again looked at the doctor for the answer to his question.

"Not at all. He'll just need some medication to balance his hormones and he'll be fine."

Jungkook nodded. Taehyung sighed thanking lord that the doctor didn't tell Jungkook about pregnancy, just told him that he can get pregnant. Jungkook didn't seem fazed by any of the info. He was surprisingly more than okay with it.

After talking about a few more things the doctor left the couple alone. Taehyung finally spoke.

"A-aren't you disgusted by me?"

Jungkook cupped his face and kissed him. And sat beside him.

"Why would I? I love you for being you Tae not because of your body. I'm shocked to hear that but so are you. And I can't afford, for you to deal with all of this stress alone. My baby didn't leave my side ever so  why would I leave his?"

Taehyung wasn't able to hold back his tears. He immediately hugged Jungkook who smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"Your dad is really irresponsible."

Taehyung didn't say anything. He was angry at his father too for hiding such a thing from him for such a long time.

"Kookie let's go home. I wanna sleep."

"Okay babe."

Jungkook murmured softly and helped him out of the bed. His bills were already paid and the doctor had already discharged him so there was no need of staying.

Jungkook crouched down to help Taehyung wear his shoes. Taehyung was smiling softly at him. He was happy that Jungkook took in the first news happily but was anxious how he'll react to the other one.

But he just hoped everything will go according to how he hoped. And nothing bad will happen.

_______

Again this is fiction not reality so if any information is not exactly the same as reality, keep calm.