70💔

"Tae stop baby everyone is looking at us."

"No."

Taehyung whined and sat on Jungkook's lap and continued to eat chips dipping them in sauce and licking the ice cream he was holding in his other hand.

Jungkook was grossed out by what the strange combination of food the other was eating. Jungkook rubbed his temple and looked down. Everyone was looking at the two with strange gazes. Their friends didn't mind and continued blabbering.

He sighed and tilted taehyung's body so that he could see his face now. Taehyung fully turned around and sat on his lap facing him.

"What had happened to you Tae? You know what you are doing is so weird. I don't know if it's because of fever or something happened to your brain."

Jungkook didn't realize but his words were quite rude. He realised it as soon as he looked at Taehyung who was looking down in shame.

"Sweetheart that's not what I meant."

Jungkook wiped his lips where some sauce was left. And smiled. Taehyung still didn't look at him. So Jungkook leaned forward and nuzzled his face in taehyung's neck and hugged him. Taehyung immediately hugged back wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

They both decided to not care about the stares everyone was giving them. They knew some were envious or either jealous of their relationship and of course a lot of people were happy too. They were the most popular couple of the university after all.

Taehyung just continued eating while placing his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook took out his phone and messaged Jin who was sitting just across the table fighting with Namjoon.

//"Hyung.."

"Yes?"

"Don't you think tae's acting weird?"

"Hmmm... Well actually I felt that too but it's impossible."

"What's impossible?"

"The thing I'm thinking."

"I don't understand you. But Jin hyung plz talk to him and ask him what's wrong. He's not telling me."

"Okay. Don't worry hyung will do it."

"Thank you."//

Jungkook patted taehyung's back. Taehyung pulled away to look at his face. Tae I have a class. Jin hyung will take care of you till then.

Taehyung pouted ready to object but Jungkook hurriedly stood up and pecked his lips, and left the cafeteria.

Taehyung sighed and turned around. Jin smiled at him and held his hand motioning him to stand up, Taehyung was confused but got up and followed Jin.

"We will be back until then don't you dare eat my chips you all pigs."

"Hyung! I'm not a pig."

Jimin whined and Yoongi scoffed.

"Whatever."

Both of them walked away leaving behind the chaos, where the boys started fighting with each other.

"Tae bub are you hiding something?"

Jin asked reaching the hallways which were a lot more calmer.

"N-no hyungie."

Taehyung mumbled feeling bad for lying. Jin knew he was lying.

"You know kook is really worried about you.... He told me you have been sick for weeks now and you are refusing to go to hospital."

"M'okay..."

"Tae won't you tell hyung?"

Jin coaxed and Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes. He took a deep breath and whispered the heavy words he was carrying around alone.

"I'm----. I'm p-pregnant hyungie.."

Jin's eyes grew wide as saucers.

"So you two have done the deed."

Taehyung grew red, as he protested.

"That's not important!"

Jin nodded but frowned. Taehyung bit his lips in anticipation.

"Sooooo how's that possible? Are you an omega?"

"Hyung I'm a human!! What are you saying? It's because----"

"Wait you are really pregnant?"

Jin asked again and Taehyung nodded hesitatingly. Jin's brain stopped for a moment as he tried to comprehend the new information. Taehyung stood there quietly, waiting for Jin's remarks.

"Oh god that's great Tae baby, congrats but.... Uh... how's that possible?"

Taehyung explained to him about his medical condition, Although he was feeling embarrassed telling him all those things but he had to say all that to clear Jin's confusion. Surprisingly, Jin's reaction was calm and he seemed to be happy not disgusted, unlike how Taehyung had thought.

"Jungkook and you must be happy. That traitor behaved as if he knew nothing about what's happening to you."

Taehyung fiddled with the the hem of his shirt and voiced out the truth he's been hiding.

"He... don't know.."

Jin knitted his brows hearing taehyung's confession.

"Why?"

"I-i didn't want him to be angry... When that happened he didn't know I could get pregnant neither did I... He---- I don't think...he would want this..."

Taehyung stammered, trying to explain his concerns. Jin nodded in understatement. And spoke.

"How long you think you can hide it pumpkin? You have to tell him if not today then tomorrow. But what difference it would make? If he's going to reject it. He'll do it today or even tomorrow or whenever you will tell him and if he doesn't want to then he would never. Isn't it better to face it now rather than hurting yourself everyday by burdening yourself with fear of rejection?"

Taehyung pondered over Seokjin's words. And looked at him with glossy eyes.

"I don't want his rejection.."

Jin hugged him.

"If he loves you then he won't. Trust your love. And then leave it on fate."

Taehyung nodded again and held his hand. Both of them walked towards the cafeteria and enjoyed their meal, laughing and chattering with their friends.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You think it's enough?"

Jungkook asked holding a big spoon full of sauce, which he was going to add in jajangmyeon. Taehyung nodded absent mindedly. He was feeling nauseous and tired but at the same time he was craving for the dish Jungkook was making for him.

He sighed and closed his laptop, saving his assignment. And called Jungkook for the third time. But the other again responded that he would first make food and then he will feed Taehyung. After all that they will talk.

Taehyung plopped down on the couch and started watching the movie which was almost finished, he hadn't paid attention to it at all.

After few minutes Jungkook walked out of the kitchen with food and sat near him. Taehyung adjusted himself and held the plate, digging in the food immediately.

Jungkook chuckled and started pouring water for him in a glass. Taehyung was feeling nervous. He didn't know how to start the conversation, although he practiced it with Jin.

"Kookie... I wanted to tell you something."

________