48💔

Taehyung was close to crying when he noticed the disappointed look in his boyfriend's eyes. He wanted to explain but his tongue wasn't cooperating with him. He just looked down in shame, afraid of what the other is going to do.

he knew it was his fault too. After how many times his boyfriend told him to avoid that person he didn't listen and kept on going against his words. And now he knew Jungkook saw them kissing, he knew how many misunderstandings this would have created.

And he knew the worst things that can happen. He was still in his thoughts when his head snapped up hearing the words of his boyfriend.

-------

"Taehyung go inside."

Jungkook muttered with stoic expressions. Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes. He was quite shocked that Jungkook just asked him to go inside rather than questioning him or commenting about the scene he had just seen a few minutes ago.

But what startled him the most was how Jungkook talked to him. Coldly, devoid of any emotions and------.

He sniffled and took a step forward towards Jungkook who just turned his back towards him and spoke once again.

"It's better if you go inside right now."

Taehyung froze in his place hearing Jungkook's words. This time they held a meaning, a threat. And he fell for it. Just staring at his boyfriend's back but still feeling his anger, he turned on his heels and went inside without another word.

He didn't know what happened there after he left nor did he wanted to know. All he wanted to know was what damage has done. Was it still repairable? it is He assured himself. it has to be
It's just a misunderstanding. He will tell Jungkook the truth. And he knew his Jungkook will believe him. Right?

So there he was sitting with his friends who, at first asked him questions like 'What happened tae?', 'Why are crying Tae bear?', 'Where's kook?' But he didn't answer any of them. And kept sobbing.

They had bought him to a room that Heejun offered. He saw the crying boy so asked his friends that they can bring him to a room, to calm him down.

Namjoon and Yoongi went to find jungkook. Hoseok was trying to calm the crying Jimin who started crying after seeing his best friend sobbing. He knew how sensitive Taehyung was. He planned a murder in his head to kill that jerk. While Jin was patting taehyung's head, who haven't let his tears to dry since he entered the room.

Suddenly the door opened and Namjoon walked in. Taehyung looked around to find Jungkook but couldn't. Before he could ask anything Namjoon spoke.

"He said he is waiting for you in the car."

Just as these words left his mouth Taehyung sprinted up and left the room, ignoring everything including his friends calling for him. Reaching the parking lot and still sniffling he looked around for Jungkook's car and finally found it. He slowly walked upto the car trying to calm his racing heart.

As he reached the car, someone opened the car and exited. It was Yoongi. He walked up to Taehyung and patted his head.

"Stop crying. I will cut his head if he goes hard on you."

Taehyung smiled lightly and nodded. Yoongi opened the car door for him and closed it after buckling his seat belt. He sat there scared.

He knew how complicated Jungkook was. He really never understood his reactions. He was so unpredictable and he still had to learn a lot about him if he still had that chance. He remembered how he said nothing when he first saw him and Minjun in a very suggestive position. But later calmly told him to maintain his distance, which he didn't.

More tears spilled out of his eyes as he turned to look at Jungkook who had his same blank expressions. And those expressions always scared him more than his anger.

"Kookie---"

He softly murmured, hiccuping and sniffling and noticed Jungkook's frown. Jungkook was now looking at him.

"Why are you crying?"

Taehyung kept crying and hiccuping not able to understand Jungkook's reaction at all. He thought he would be mad but--- Jungkook just reached out to wipe his tears. And spoke again.

"I told you I trust you."

And this was what made Taehyung cry more and jumping to hug him.

"S-sorry."

He apologized. As he snuggled against his boyfriend and heard him sighing.

"It's okay."

.
.
.
.
.

Laying on his bed alone. In his room which was engulfed by the darkness just like his own self. All the events of the day replayed in his mind. Nothing was able to calm the storm going on in his head.

He layed flat on his back, one leg hanging from the bed and the other lying straight. Still wearing his shoes and jacket. All he doing was, blankly staring at the ceiling.

His fists clenched as he recalled the scene of his boyfriend and another boy whom he disliked a lot, standing close, arms around eachother and lips joined.

What he should have thought after seeing all this?

That Minjun forcefully kissed his boyfriend for which he was sure he taught him a good lesson after Taehyung left them alone.

Or should he think about how Taehyung ignored his words and still went to meet him in private. What was Taehyung thinking? If he didn't react at that time when he saw them at the locker room, he isn't going react this time too or maybe a lot of other times too?

Then he's right. Jungkook raked his hand through his hair. He was frustrated but still not mad at Taehyung. Was it good or bad he didn't know. All he knew was Taehyung won't break his trust.

He won't question him or his love. He knew Taehyung won't hide anything from him and would never lie to him.

And he hoped that whatever he's hoping is true. He will trust his boyfriend and his words. That's all he decided.

For him love was never that important as trust was. And he wanted to have a relationship based on both of them. And if he won't be able to get a love relationship, he had vowed to himself that he won't care at all but he would never compromise on the trust part.

So for now he decided to trust him.

_____________

🥀

BTS dynamite teaser photos just killed me🥺😍 wth they are so beautiful 💜💜 hope this song would be a hit like others. I'm ready to stream it.