77💔

As days passed Minjun's calls became more frequent. Taehyung was now in his eighth month. Things were already exhausting for him and Minjun's calls were enough to tire him mentally.

He would call him at odd ours just to threaten, harass and blackmail him. Taehyung would cry himself to sleep.

These blackmailing was getting too much for him. Jungkook would be worried and whenever he would ask him why he was crying he would make an excuse that it's just his mood swings or the baby kicks.

It was night time Taehyung was snuggling into Jungkook's body, head resting on Jungkook's chest. Today they went for taehyung's check up too and luckily everything was fine. Although the doctor had told Taehyung to eat more because he looked more tired and weak but at least the baby was fine.

Jungkook was playing with taehyung's hands, pecking his knuckles from time to time making Taehyung smile lightly. Taehyung's phone rang, catching their attention. Taehyung's heartbeat accelerated in fear. He knew he was screwed if Jungkook found out.

"Tae baby... Your phone."

"Oh leave it. I don't want to talk to anyone right now."

Taehyung acted to be tired and grumpy. He reached for his phone, switching it off. Jungkook just hummed and continued telling him about his day at university.

"I went to your department too and saw your exam results. You were on top as usual. I swear Tae, you are just extra ordinarily intelligent."

Jungkook complimented making Taehyung smile shyly.

"I'm proud of you."

Jungkook muttered and pulled Taehyung into a kiss. Taehyung clutched Jungkook's shirt in his fist and smiled against Jungkook's lips. These were the things which kept him alive.

Both kissed and laughed the whole night unaware of the storm which was to come and destroy everything in their life.

.
.
.
.
.

It was the next day when Taehyung whined to Jungkook to go buy his favourite strawberry syrup. Jungkook lazily got up from the couch and picked up his wallet to comply with his orders. 

Taehyung happily giggled and walked up to him kissing him deeply not letting go any sooner as held his biceps. Jungkook laughed and pulled away.

"C'mon tae it's not like I'm going abroad. I'm just going to a nearby store to buy my baby's favourite syrup. It will take hardly five minutes. The shop is literally a few steps away from our building"

Taehyung didn't know why he suddenly wasn't feeling good. There was some bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, like something was gonna happen. But he shrugged it off as his mood swings.

"Okay. I love you and buy some chocolate for me too."

"As you say sweetheart."

Jungkook pecked his nose and left. Taehyung bit his lips and went to lock the door. Before he could lock it someone pushed it open and entered. Taehyung trembled seeing Minjun.

"Get out."

Taehyung yelled with a shaking voice. But Minjun just moved forward making taehyung's knees give up. He was scared. He regretted not stopping Jungkook.

He turned around to run to his room but his condition wasn't allowing him too. With swollen feet he dragged himself towards room, but before he could even reach it, Minjun held him and forcefully pulled him towards the couch.

Taehyung tried fighting him off but no avail.

"Let me go!!"

Taehyung yelled as Minjun threw him on the couch hovering over him. Taehyung put his hand on his chest trying to push him away and keep a distance between themselves.

"Minjun.. please.."

Taehyung begged sobbing but the other ignored it and dipped into his neck sucking and kissing it. Taehyung started crying heavier.

"Shhhh. Keep quiet. Otherwise I will do something you certainly won't like."

Taehyung hiccuped and shut his mouth. Minjun started taking off his sweater. Taehyung helplessly laid there as he cried to himself. He was left in his shirt and jeans now.

His breathing started getting heavier as he started feeling dizzy. His whole body trembling badly. Minjun didn't care. Suddenly the shuffling behind the door was heard, as it opened. Jungkook entered with a shopping bag in his hand.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder only to see Jungkook frozen in his place as he watched  the horrendous scene. Jungkook dropped the bag and walked towards them. He clenched his fist and within a matter of seconds, Taehyung screamed when he saw how Jungkook threw Minjun off him, making him bump to the floor with an evidently loud thud.

Jungkook went berserk as he threw punches to his face, Minjun cried in pain as Jungkook broke his nose. Taehyung almost threw up seeing blood.

He tremblingly stood up and stumbled on his feet as he tried to stop Jungkook, who was going to kill the boy at this rate.

Jungkook was out of breath as he was continuously punching him, he injured his own hands too. His own blood along with Minjun's dropped from his hands.

"J-jungkook stop.."

Taehyung murmured as he tried separating the two, but this only caused more troubles for him. As Jungkook suddenly halted his movements and turned towards Taehyung. Taehyung got scared as he took a few steps back. Jungkook was looking him with pure anger and hatred.

He walked close to Taehyung who stumbled back a little bit more and held the wall to support himself. Taehyung's breath hitched as Jungkook walked closer to him.

But before he could take one more step, Minjun's voice caught their attention.

"Why are you angry now huh?? Seeing us so close! It's not like it's the first time."

Jungkook turned around on his heels as he kicked Minjun in his stomach, rage taking over all his senses. Taehyung stood in the corner, watching the scene as he cried silently.

"Kick me as you want. But what about your boyfriend! It's not my fault he cheated on you...."

Before Jungkook could beat the shit out of him. His next sentence broke his heart.

"He was the one who called me and said you weren't home. How would I know?"

Minjun coughed blood and blurted out. Taehyung's mouth fell agape. Jungkook turned his head to look at Taehyung who shook his head violently.

"H-he... he's lying kookie."

Taehyung stammered but Minjun wasn't ready to let the chance slip this easily. So he opened his mouth again.

________

Wish me good luck plz...cuz I need a lot of luck in my life at the moment 🥺👉👈

Anyways vote and comment.   (• ▽ •;)