3💔

Jungkook was sitting on his bed. All the curtains of his room were closed. Just a little bit of light peeking into the room from outside. He fell backwards on the bed and raked his hand through his hair.

he wasn't sad or upset. he had no idea why he liked drowning in darkness. he was sitting blankly on the floor playing with his phone.

same boring days. Why did he expect that when he'll get admission into a university his life would suddenly get better or he'll start enjoying things. well no, he was already getting tired.

his mind suddenly went back to the boy he bumped into just today. The boy was so pretty that it actually made him stunned for a moment when he saw him. And his eyes were quite alluring.

He looked innocent though. Quite surprising for him, since he rarely finds someone that looks innocent and pure.

He shook his head, frowning at his thoughts.

"Oh c'mon why the hell I am thinking about someone i do even know."

"Should I get to know him better?" he now questioned to himself.

He got up and looked at himself in the mirror. 'Am j having a crush?'.

'Nah I'm just- forget it."

He shook his head and opened the zip of his jacket taking it off and throwing it on the bed, then walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.
.
.
.
.

"So who was he?"

The same question was asked to Taehyung for the nth time.

Taehyung told Jimin about his encounter with the heartthrob. Since then Jimin has been bombarding him with questions.

"How many times should I tell you chim? I really don't know who he was."

Taehyung sighed again.

"Wish I had seen him too."

Taehyung snapped his head towards his best friend.

"What do you mean chim? Don't you dare-"

Jimin started laughing out loud.

"So possessive already huh."

He said wiggling his brows.

"N-no he isn't even mine or something.... i-i am just saying.. ummm....fall for somebody else."

Jimin started laughing more at his friend's cute stuttering.

"Don't worry tae, we'll get him for you."

Taehyung just blushed but soon frowned.

"Chim, what if he's already in a relationship with someone?"

"I don't think so. It has been just a week since classes started, he won't have just started dating someone so early, besides like you told me you were in his arms for long enough that you even noticed his moles. If he had a gf or bf he/she would have already torn both of you apart."