17💔

"Seyoung. It's enough."

Jungkook spoke, his patience running thin. But the girl wouldn't even budge.

"Jungkook I just want to dance with you."

"And what the hell do you think we have been doing for past twenty minutes?"

"Jungkook what's wrong with you these days?"

"Seyoung. Nothing is. And was wrong with me. Now please excuse me."

Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth and turned around to leave the place. He had already spoiled his night with her and wasn't even able to talk to Taehyung properly.

But his steps came to a halt when he saw a man holding the aforementioned male's hand and then bringing him to dance floor. His arms soon snaking around the waist of the pretty boy, who's just letting him do that. His head was low and he seemed hesitant.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek. His eyes were throwing daggers at the boy.

'Who the hell is he?'

His mood soured as he continued looking at them for a minute or so. The boy was dancing with Taehyung bringing him close to himself occasionally while the other was trying to look at anything other than the boy who was holding him.

Minjun whirled him around by holding his hand. The brunet slowly come back to his arms. Once again minjun repeated the step. But this time Taehyung's body collided with a hard chest as someone had snatched his hand from the previous hand. He looked up only to find Jungkook holding him close to himself but the boy was looking at the person in front of him.

Taehyung slightly pulled back to see the man's expressions better. And he swore he was looking damn angry.

He just nibbled on his lips and pressed his face on his chest again. Trying to just avoid the situation that he knows, is going to happen in a few seconds.

"Excuse me? We were dancing and you-"

Minjun spoke irritated by the new comer. But was soon cut off.

"As you said 'Were dancing' not anymore so isn't it enough already. Besides I think you already got a lot of luck to dance with him so I will like to take him back now."

Before minjun could say something Jungkook turned around and walked away with Taehyung who just let the other take him wherever he wants to.

They reached to the middle of dance floor. Jungkook made the other stand in front of him and held his one hand and intertwined their fingers while maintaining eye contact with the latter.

Taehyung was just lost, they didn't say a word to eachother. He had no idea why but his body was moving on his own. He wasn't really thinking, what he should do he was just doing it. He brought his other hand upwards and placed it on the others' shoulder.

Finally breaking the eye contact Jungkook looked down and pulled him closer towards himself. Taehyung was a blushing mess. Jungkook closed his eyes and his grip on his waist tightened.

the dark haired male moved his head to the side a little bit and buried his nose in his lock's, loving the strawberry scent of his shampoo.

Taehyung's heart was beating fast. He felt like all this was a dream. He closed his eyes too. And started following the others' lead and danced slowly.

Both of the boys were in their own world, but the students present there were already staring at the couple. Some had shocked expressions while some were envying them. While there was a certain someone who was fuming with anger.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After dancing together and having a really good time, both of them were currently sitting in Jungkook's car. As Nara called Taehyung and told him that they were coming back tomorrow. He was relieved.

He thought of going back to jimin's house but Jungkook insisted to go with him. So here he was now, sitting on the passenger seat on the front, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

And listening to the soft music that Jungkook played in the car. While the handsome boy was focused on driving, eyes never leaving the road.

so taehyung thought 'one look won't hurt, right?'

thinking that he raised his head and turned a little to look at the face that has made all the girls and boys of the university drool over him.

'what was so special about Jeon Jungkook?'

his grey orbs scanned the other, trying to find any imperfections on the his face. but what he found was a glowingly beautiful face with a perfect jawline. A cute nose and beautiful moles that he remember from their first encounter. But this time he found one more thing ; a scar on his left cheek.

it was an imperfectly perfect scar, for some  eyes it maybe imperfect but for him it was perfect.

it made the heartthrob to look even manlier. He was handsome not just handsome but he had that kind of face that can make you stop in your tracks, turn around and double check the person's face or maybe stare as long you can.

He was so mesmerized by the person in front of him that he didn't notice the small curves that had formed at the corners of aforementioned boy's lips.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his soft, honey laced voice.

"Tae I'm getting embarrassed now."

He said chuckling at the end. A red tint flushed out all over taehyung's cheeks when he realised he got caught staring at him.

He couldn't utter a word, the ravenette spoke instead.

"Who called you earlier by the way?"

Finally he regained a little bit of courage when the other tried to make a conversation.

"Oh, Nara called me telling that they would be back tomorrow."

__________