84💔

Last Chapter 🤧

Taehyung wanted to laugh at himself, mock himself when two weeks later he found himself standing in front of a very familiar house. From where he was kicked out, where he was treated like a piece of trash.

But look where he was now? Again at the point from where he started, all those temporary happiness he felt, finally vanished and left him all alone to fight by himself. His life was like a dessert, full of colourful mirages and beautiful illusions, which faded eventually, leaving him to face the harsh reality.

The Taehyung who left this house was a terrified teenager deprived of love and care but the Taehyung who was now standing in front of the same house was a devastated boy with tragic love story.

With quivering hands he knocked on the door. In just a few minutes the door opened. He got startled when he was met face to face with none other than his father. He didn't open his mouth to even greet him rather chuckled humourlessly, when he found his father looking at him with furrowed eye brows.

"Can I come in? Or I'm no longer allowed here."

"Taehyung what happened to you?"

His father engulfed him into a hug. Taehyung stayed quiet. 'What happened to me? I don't even know... Lost everything and now I'm back to square one with only difference; that back then when you kicked me out, I had lost betrayers labelled as family and now I lost my family, being considered a betrayer.'

His father moved away as he took a look at taehyung's state. Body fragile, eyes soulless and skin pale. He looked dead. But little did he know he was actually dead, but from inside.

His father led him to his room, as he walked pass his step mother, who said nothing and completely ignored his existence, as for Nara she wasn't even home.

Taehyung entered his room and immediately locked it. He walked upto the bed and opened his suitcase as he took out a pink onesie. Hot tears came out of his eyes as he inhaled his baby's faint scent. He bit his lips as he tried controlling his sobs.

He was going to live a life without the only two people he loved. He was going to live a life pretending he never had a baby. He can't even tell his so called parents about anything. He knew he was going to endure this alone.

'Maybe God did this for her betterment, rather than growing up in a society where she was going to be discriminated for having me as her maternal figure and a father who didn't even accept her. Surely it was better to take my angel away so she can live in heaven not in this hell.'

He tried to persuade himself as he would do any other day to make him forget the pain and let his baby girl be happy wherever she was.

'I'm going to meet my fluffball in my dreams.' was the only hope he had which made him want to sleep, to close his eyes and leave this world even if, it was temporarily.

.
.
.
.
.

Walking through the familiar hallways, wearing his backpack, eyes low and heart clamoring loudly in his chest. He nibbled on his lips as he sat next to a very familiar group of friends.

"Taetae how are you feeling?"

"Alive."

He answered as he diverted his attention back to his lunch. Jimin sighed and Jin patted his shoulder to comfort him. Soon Namjoon came and a few words caught taehyung's attention.

"Sorry babe. I just came back after dropping Jungkook at airport."

Taehyung wanted to act like he don't care, but the word airport? surely caught his attention. That word caused a turmoil in his heart. Jungkook didn't come to university not even once after all those incidents. His friends didn't talk about that issue at all. They still talked to Jungkook and were still friends with Taehyung. They didn't take sides and Taehyung appreciated that.

Jin raised his brows.

"Airport?"

"Yeah his flight was today. He left to England."

Taehyung abruptly stood up and left the cafeteria. Jimin tried following him but hoseok stopped him telling him to let Taehyung have his personal space.

'Broke up with me! Slapped me, never let me explain, disowned his own fucking child, never even came to see her, didn't even come on her funeral and now left? Wow Jungkook! was I that bad? Or was our love that shallow? I never thought I would say this, heck I never thought this will happen to us. But just one time come back Jungkook because I want to tell you....'

'How much I regret falling in love with you! How selfish you are! And how much I-i ---- I hate you.'

Taehyung fell on his knees as he cried out his heart. If this is what love do to you then he wish he could eradicate even this word's existence.

Love is a quiet emotion that in time becomes part of the oxygen you need to breathe, and so though you may feel not sure that it's there, any form of removal and the emotions begin to choke. But for him that love choked him to death and made him loose his sanity.

The one who promised to keep him alive was the one who shred his heart to pieces. With a small heart full of grudges you can't live with someone. Love is a game for those who can forgive and sacrifice.

The true enemy of love is when emotional indifference takes command of logic; for only when love takes command of logic can good choices be made. And that's what happened to their relationship.

The apparently loving a relationship was broken just because of emotional differences and dark pasts. Taehyung didn't consider himself a saint but he always put his love first. The only complaint he had was Jungkook didn't prioritize their love but his own broken past.

We think that loss of someone would kill us but that doesn't happen. People die, love dies, heart dies even if your soul dies nobody couldn't care less. They can't hear you. They turn a blind eye and deaf ears to all your pleads when you needed them the most but come to you to sympathize when you are left ravaged. Cause in the end life goes on, so does time. You have to catch up with them cause they don't stop for anyone.

For people love might be a Cinderella story but for him it was a horror movie which he never wanted to watch again.

Cause in the end;

✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓭.✨

The End.