8💔

Taehyung entered his class, the professor had yet to arrive . He was studying medicine. Jungkook and he only had a few classes together- to be precise their minor subjects.

Jungkook was a top student of business and finance. While Jimin studied arts and sciences. Suga also had the same subject but he was senior to Jimin. Namjoon was studying computer sciences and Jin was studying IT both had closely related subjects. Hoseok was majoring dance and Art.

Back to the brunette, who was sitting all bored until a certain unfamiliar figure approached him at the end of the class.

"Hi."

"Umm..hello."

Taehyung smiled.

"Uh... can I sit here."

"Sure."

The handsome boy sat next to him and finally spoke;

"I'm Minjun."

"Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you."

"Same here. I was actually looking at you for quite some time but I guess you didn't notice."

He said scratching his neck. Taehyung frowned hearing his statement but decided to ignore it, playing dumb.

"I was focused on the lecture."

He spoke quite truthfully. The other laughed.

"Ah yeah. It's good but I wasn't able to really focus seeing a beauty like you."

"What?"

Taehyung asked confused.

"Umm... nothing. So ah actually I wanted to ask can we be friends?"

"Sure."

Taehyung smiled again but soon their attention diverted to a certain blond who just barged into the class and hurriedly held taehyung's hand, chanting something.

He made Taehyung quickly pick up his things, before dragging him away. Taehyung hurriedly mouthed a good bye to his newly made friend, who chuckled waving at him.

Finally catching his breath, Taehyung spoke;

"What's wrong chim?"

"Oh god taetae. You should thank me that at least, I got this news."

"What news?"

"The welcome party for freshmen is going to be held after tomorrow. We just got two days. Just freaking today and tomorrow. I can't believe we didn't know about it."

"Oh..."

"Yeah let's go for shopping today when our classes end."

"Chim... I'm not sure if mom-"

"Shut up. You are not going to miss the chance because of that bitch."

"Chim don't curse at her!"

"Whatever."

Jimin scoffed.

"So what I was saying, no need to tell her that you are going to a party. Tell her that you'll be at my house."

"I never lied before-"

"I'll lie to her. Just be ready I'll pick you up."

Taehyung nodded in defeat. He knew there's no point in arguing, because Jimin wouldn't let him miss it.

"I have a class right now. I'll meet you later then. We'll go to your home together."

With that Jimin marched away. Taehyung started walking towards his class but a girl's voice stopped him from moving.

Taehyung looked at his front as his eyes fell on a girl with brown hair tied in a pony tail, wearing a miniskirt and a shirt with heals. Standing there talking with few girls.

He wasn't planning to eavesdrop on their conversation but when he heard a certain name, he couldn't stop himself.

'Jungkook finally agreed he'll go with me to the party.'

'Damn you lucky girl, got the heartthrob wrapped around your finger'

The girl laughed.

'You refused every boy who asked you. In return you got Jeon Jungkook.'

Taehyung picked up his pace after hearing the part that she's jungkook's partner for the party.

He felt disappointed but the girl was pretty and confident. No wonder jungkook agreed, he thought bitterly.

'And here I thought. I had a chance.'

He shook his head and took a step forward only to fall back harshly on the ground, after bumping in someone.

He hissed in pain, his knees were all scratched as it directly hit the ground. He could feel a little swelling there too. Trying his best to not cry he raised his head to look at the other person.

Jungkook?

He saw the ravenette standing in front of him.

"Oh I'm sorry, tae are you okay?"

The boy said panicking after noticing a little blood on taehyung's knee. He crouched down to taehyung's level and starting inspecting his knee.

Tae just sniffled and looked at him, not uttering a single word.

The boy finally looked at him, but noticing taehyung's eyes which were getting filled with small tears now, he panicked even more.

He slowly reached for taehyung's face and wiped the tears with his thumb. Taehyung was still on the ground.

"I'm sorry."

He muttered and before Taehyung could understand what happened. He was picked up from the ground by the handsome male.

The raven haired holding him bridal style. Taehyung was too dumbfounded to even mutter a word.

Jungkook gave the brunette a last glance before he started walking towards the infirmary.

Walking through the hallways, Taehyung could feel everyone's eyes in them. Shocked and with curiousity that jungkook is carrying someone. The boy who is cold as ice is helping someone.

Taehyung buried his face in the ravenette's chest to hide his face. He was embarrassed as hell. He could hear voices of the students passing comments on them.

Finally entering the nurse office, the boy put him down on the bed.

The nurse hurried to check on Taehyung. But was relieved seeing it was a minor injury.

The nurse applied ointment on his wound after cleaning it with disinfectant. And gave Taehyung an injection to avoid any infection.

Tae sat quietly, lips jutted into a pout.

While the dark haired male was standing there with a frown on his face, hands in his pockets eyeing taehyung.

The nurse finally moved away and Jungkook took it as a chance to finally sit beside the brunette.

Jungkook heaved a deep breath as he reached taehyung's hands and softly held them.

"I really didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry I was being so careless."

Taehyung didn't answer making the other even more worried.

"Tae? Is it hurting too much?"

Taehyung finally looked at him. He finally shook his head snatching away his hands.

"I'm o-okay."

Taehyung looked at him in eyes as he muttered the words. Jungkook didn't know why but it felt like the boy sounded a bit cold and - distant.

But when were they close anyways?

So he decided to ignore that.

______________