82💔

It was night time when Taehyung was sitting near the edge of bed and gazing lovingly at the cute fluffball. He didn't know if all babies were this quiet or Aera is the only one of that kind. He continued looking at his baby girl lying almost lifeless on the bed.It was scaring him.

Aera was now two months old. He was still living with Jimin and his mother. Jimin's mother earlier checked Aera but didn't see any abnormality. She joked that Area might have taken after Jimin in this habit as Jimin was the laziest baby she ever saw, who wouldn't even cry after pooping and would continue to lay there lazily.

Taehyung laughed but he wouldn't lie he was still not convinced. Jimin's mother suggested to give her a bath. He did give her bath but the baby didn't cry or play with water or any other response. Taehyung bit his lips anxiously.

He reached for Aera's small chubby hands as he wrapped his delicate long fingers around it. The baby just stared at him with her dark bambi eyes. He had her changed into a pink onesie, which he bought when he went for shopping with Jungkook.

 He had her changed into a pink onesie, which he bought when he went for shopping with Jungkook

He sniffled as he pecked her hands, then cheeks and her eyes. He looked at her eyes .... which were just like his boyfriend's eyes; deep, dark and beautiful as if they're holding sparkles. She reminded him of Jungkook.

Jungkook... That Jungkook who has most probably abandoned him, didn't even come to see his own daughter, that Jungkook who didn't even let him explain, that Jungkook who just punished him without even letting him say anything in his defence. He chuckled bitterly. That Jungkook who so called loved him and whom with he's still hopelessly in love.

He continued playing with her fingers, but then he frowned.

"Why's her body so burning hot?"

He questioned himself. She wasn't hot before. Taehyung picked up her and immediately exited the room. He looked around and found jimin's mom. Jimin was at university.

"Mrs Park..."

He choked a sob. The woman instantly stood up and walked towards him.

"What's wrong honey?"

"A-aera.. why's she---"

He was hyperventilating and couldn't even form a proper sentence. Mrs Park frowned and reached for Aera.

"Taehyung she has fever."

She announced, Taehyung nibbled on his lips as he paled.

"L-let's take her to the doctor."

Taehyung suggested as he rushed to his room to grab his wallet.

"Taehyung rather than taking her to hospital. Come with me my neighbor is a child specialist. It will take less time."